Sana- Ji ammi.... Ap chinta naa kare... Main kar lungi sab kuch....

ShM- Allah miya hume maf kar dijiye jo hum jhoot bol rahe hai par mere baccho ke liye yeh important hai.. thought in mind asking for forgiveness from Allah and kissing her forehead with love and left from her room

SM- Sab thik chal raha hai ab bas bacche apas me baat kar le.... said to them while going to dargah by car

SF- Bilkul sahi bola tumne Radhika... Mujhse toh dekha nahi jaa raha hai mere baccho ko aise....

ShF- Sagar bhaijaan... Ap chinta mat kijiye hamare bacche bohot samajhdar hai... Kyu Ayesha..?

ShM- Ji bhaijaan... Shahir ji bilkul sahi bol rahe hai... Sidharth bohot samajhdar hai... Woh sambhal lega....

ShF & SF- Kya matlab hai... meri jaan samajhdar nahi hai kya... said angrily together and all four laughed together

SM- Dono samajhdar hai... bas ab kuch stupidity naa kare dono....

ShM- Ji.. Bhabi... Allah miya sab thik kar denge... Bharosa rakhiye ap... said praying to Allah

SM- Baba ji meher kare mere baccho pe... said praying to God

SF- Lo dono ke paas sifarish bhej dia hai dono mohtarma ne.. Ab toh dua qubool hona hi hai... said chuckling and others also join him later

After an hour Shehnaaz completed her studies and thought to make aloo ki sabzi and prepare the dough for the bread (roti) first... then she will go to Shahzad room to clean it... So, she went inside the kitchen made the dough for bread.. Cut potatoes and few tomatoes for aloo ki sabzi.. Her mother cook aloo ki sabzi with tomato in it as it's their favourite including Sidharth and Rozal too because of the tangy flavour that comes from tomatoes... After cutting vegetables Shehnaaz started to cook aloo ki sabzi the way her mother cook always....

On the other hand Sidharth woke up from his deep slumber feeling better and fresh a little as he couldn't sleep last night thinking about her... Especially what she said to him... As he was just not able to sleep remembering that helplessness on her face... The way she was crying for liking him romantically... As if she did a crime to even thinking like that for him... As she knows he have a girlfriend.. Now had as he broke up with her... He is like her big brother.. But still she dare to like him in another way... On top of it she is like a baby to him she knows it... She is his baby sister... Then how can she even got this kind of thought in her tiny head... Or he did something for which this kind of thoughts came in her mind... He just couldn't understand it whole night thinking all these...

Even now... He is still thinking about her and that helplessness on her face was coming infront of his eyes continuously making his heart churned into pieces thinking about the pain she must be going through all the time... Soon his trace broke hearing her scream from outside making him panicked... He quickly got up from the bed and went towards the direction from where her voice was coming... She was continuously screaming and crying saying "Ammi... Ammi.." making him hella worried and sacred too....

Sidharth quickly entered inside the kitchen and saw she was crying holding her right hand with left hand under the tap still winching in pain making his eyes watery... Soon his eyes landed on her white hand which now turned red due to burn... He quickly went near the fridge and took out the ice tray... Twisted the tray a little and put all the ice cubes into a big bowl add water and put her hands into it so that she don't get any blister (chale) atleast...

Sid- Can't you do something properly... huhh? said angrily making her cry more

He quickly went to get the first aid box from the living room's cupboard...