41

She looked at him when he asked " endi vitu pona "

He turned in disbelief when she hesitated to voice out the real truth .

His eyes saw 2 humans which meant more to Sakshi .

Sakshi caught his line of sight and glared her sister in law and mother .

Arnav approached them immediately , " Aunty and Deepika , unga rendu per  kita na romba naala sorry solnum nu irunden , I mean inda mission ku Sakshi was completely cooperative but risky nu teriyum , ungaluku neriya kovam irukum , but ava mela thapu ila , neriya thorathi na dan accept pana vechen , I am sorry " he said sincerely defending Sakshi .

Sakshi smiled with happy tears pressing Vaibhav's shoulder a little .

" akka why do u tear up always ? " he asked huskily

She nodded a no .

" I have seen in New york too , people jump on the others and ask sorry , sorry soliyachu la my maamz will accept " he whispered again .

" Sorry solla jump panuvangala " she frowned at him .

" Yup , even I do after watching it on streets , So to convince , I jump and hug others simple " Vaibhav stated

Sakshi smiled and gave him a thumbs up

He pointed his ìndex finger to his temple , " strategy "  making himself proud .

She looked at Arnav on what he was conversing .

" Sorry soliten accept paniduveengala " Arnav was still in sorry topic .

Both the ladies nodded at Arnav with a smile .

Vaibhav called immediately , " Maamz its getting late , I mean naliku na school cut daan " he said

Arnav turned immediately , " ok time to leave na kelambren , sure ah varen thirupi " he said and took Vaibhav and noticed Sakshi .

Her longing eyes were enough to spoil his mind .

He nodded his head asking permission to let him go .

She nodded a no .

" Please " he said .

She stepped forward and hugged him , " romba miss panuven "

He hesitantly looked the other side and smiled awkwardly , " oii unga amma anni lam pakraanga "

" Na miss panuven " she said with teary eyes .

" 7 months ah alanjitu iruken , paravala nee iniku miss panu " he teased her .

" Epdi Arnav neenga ipdi maariteenga " she was shocked with his ease to talk .

" Thanks to Sakshi , en life la vandha , romba azhaga maathita , but en munadi iruka ponnu dan azhudute iruka " he teased her and poked her nose

" Thanks to Arnav , en life la irundhu varikum romba nalla irundudu , the minute I left Arnav ipdi aiten " she said .

The sincerity in her voice reflected all the unsaid emotions .

He hugged and kissed her temple , " Naliku morning varen , receive pana vandrunga madam "

____________________/

Arnav was seated in the living room.

The entire environment was quiet .

" Naanga pesrathuku munadi neenga pesi clear panikonga " her mom said .

Arnav nodded .

Sakshi took him to her room .

Arnav was silently spectating her room .