7

After returning back from training , Sakshi got refreshed and came back to dining hall for breakfast .

She noticed he didnt get back to dining and knocked his door .

He opened and frowned at her .

" Ila training over dana ? adan breakfast sapdalam nu kupten " Sakshi nervously said .

He kept looking at her , " food enga ? "

" Ena neenga na keka vendiyadha kekreenga ? she asked him

Biting back the smile , " samaika ivlo naal oru amma irundaanga but safe ilana cut paniten so enaku cooking clueless edume teriyadu adhanala " he dragged

" Hello adhanala ena samaika lam solidadeenga , enakum suthama teriyadhu " she whined and went towards the couch .

He smiled at her antics , " Teju is coming with food , adukulla I will try to learn the basics in cooking " he replied taking a seat opposite to her

" Adu seri , konjam junk food vangi veinga , because enaku apo apo pasikum " she whined again like a child .

He nodded a no sharply , " physically fit ah irukanum , I am not getting any junk for you "

She left a heavy sigh , " Teju akka vachum epo varuvaanga nu solunga "

" Anytime inga irupa " he replied .

She nodded , and he left to his room .

She looked around the living room , switched on the television but due to her exhaustion in the early morning and hunger pang , she slept .

Hearing the calling bell , Arnav opened his room door only to welcomed by her sleeping posture .

She was lying with the tv remote on her . He smiled and opened the main door .

Teju noticed that Sakshi dozed off ,

" En thungita ? " Teju asked

" Pasi tiredness nenaikren , nee avaluku food kudu , na vandhu join panikren " Arnav said and left

----

Arnav came back after 30 mins ,

He noticed Teju and Sakshi being involved in a deep conversation .

He sat silently ,

" Ok sapdalama ipo " Teju asked

He frowned and looked at the duo .

" Ena moraikadha , Sakshi dan serndu sapdalam en thani thani ya sapdanum nu sona " Teju replied immediately .

" Sorry but irukardhu namba rendu per en seperate ah sapdanum adhan sonen " she replied with fear .

He noticed her being afraid , clearing his throat , " pasi thaangama thungita so nee neriya sapdanum , so oru third person presence awkward ah irukum nu nenachen " he answered properly for the first time .

Teju gave a teasing smile and rested her chin on her palm for the show .

" How sweet uh , but u dont worry , neenga poi third person ah ? na lam nalla sapduven " saying so she opened the hot pack .

He nodded and looked at Teju , he glared at her .

Teju gave a teasing nod and started serving them the breakfast .

After the breakfast was done ,

" Iniku idukumela traning inga dan , Teju train panuva " he said sternly

"Ila ena neenga , evlo training " Sakshi questioned .

Arnav gave a warning look at her ,

" Teju , you got her all essentials right ? inga start panu , naanu inga dan irupen " Arnav said and settled in the couch .

Sakshi frowned , " apdi ena ka training ? "

" See nee avana pakra instance elame in a party kinda setup , posh ah irukum , so unaku dress , makeup and heels , and to carry out yourself elame aduku etha mari irukanum " teju finished

" idu ena bong ah iruku , ponga ponga , akka heels pota kaal romba valikum ka " she whined

Arnav glared at her , Sakshi immediately took the belonging from Teju and went to dress up .

Teju hits his shoulders , " why r u so scary ? especially to her ? "

" Na avala pathen avlodan , edo boochaandi mari frame panra ena "

" Nee moraikala apo paatha nu othukriya " Teju asked

He glared at her , " I was staring , wasnt glaring , adu avaluku purila "

" aama aama vecha kannu vaangama pakum podhe teridhu , naanu pathen , pasi thangama thungitangalam , neriya sapdanumam , how sweet uh " Teju immitated .

Sakshi came down with a short dress reaching till her knees , with heels in her hands and free hair .

Teju got excited , " hey nala iruku d unaku dress , fitting pathadonu nenachen , nala vela Arnav confirm panan "

Arnav got stunned with his mention of name , " en name solanuma avasiyama ipo " he thought

Sakshi listened but didnt indulge much .

" Heels kaala poda , kaila ila " Arnav reacted to the heels .

" Ila idu pointed heels pota romba valikum pola " she whined again

Teju made her sit in the couch , " konjam neram daily potu practice panu apram pazhagidum d chella kutty "

Sakshi nodded and put on her high heels , she tries to stand up , but she wasnt able to . With so much  difficulty and with the help of Teju , she started her training on how to walk and present herself .

He kinda listened to all her ramblings without looking above from his phone .

" aama akka inda mari na perusa potadhe ila , How do I look ? " she asked

" Na ponnu , na sona seriya irukadhu oru male point of view dan venum " Teju said obviously with hidden intention .

" adu enamo correct dan " Sakshi said and walked towards Arnav

Teju grinned happily .

Arnav understood what was about to happen . His heartbeat can be felt to the person next to him . It was so much visible that he is restless and tensed now .

Sakshi sat next to Arnav , " aama inda dress enaku epdi iruku , oru male point of view la irundhu sollunga "

Arnav looked at Teju and she casually shrugged .

" Teju akka va na kekala , ena solunga "

He slowly turned towards her with heavy breathing .

He nodded positively .

" Ena mandaiya matu aatreenga , enaku nala iliya " Sakshi asked with a pout

" Idu nala iruku , without heels and inda mari dress ilama normal outfit um unaku romba nala iruku " he smiled

Her eyes widened , " thank you " she managed to say .

Teju smiled at the duo .

------
cover pic for this story , Thanks sweet_ty_ 💜💜💜

------cover pic for this story , Thanks sweet_ty_ 💜💜💜