37

Exactly after 7 months later ,

Arnav was sleeping peacefully in his room , someone was trying to move him in sleep and he didnt budge .

But so much movement made him to turn aside in his sleep .

Suddenly a weight jumped on him making his eyes wide open .

He opened to find his nephew shaking him .

" enada morning eh aatra " he whined and lifted him .

" Arnavvvvv , I really dont wanna go school " he said sternly

" Unga amma kita sollu , ila atleast en amma kita sollu da " he smiled at him .

" Both the ladies are very strict and not accepting " he complained .

Arnav was giggling at his comment while his sister Anjali came inside to find his son on his brother .

" Dei avanuku support panadha eraki vidu " Anjali threatened hin with a knife .

" Seriously ? kathi vechi meratra , yes ur mom is dangerous daa " he acted like protecting him .

( the little one's one - Vaibhav born to the couple Anjali and Dev )

" Dei Vaibhav , you know right ? practical classes iruku da , apram your teachers will call me asking the reason " Anjali was fed up .

" Practical classes ah ? ivan ena higher sec ah padikran ? " Arnav supported him .

Anjali glared , " indian school ilala idu ipdi dan inga "

" Please d oru naal vidu pathukalam , naa maama kita pesren , oru naala dane "

Vaibhav kissed Arnav and Arnav winked .

" Enamo panunga kootu serndu , avan ipdi monthly once una pudichikraan " Anjali said and went .

Vaibhav jumped for his lap , " Ok that was great , nee kavala padadha , na un amma va samalichikren "

Arnav chuckled , " epdi "

" Oru rendu kiss avlodan simple " he said and ran away .

He finished his morning chores . He closed his eyes to the warmth of the lukearm water . He had never been happier in his life . The life which he is living now , not just surviving but happily living is just because of her but the happiness isnt complete without her .

She left him just like that . She was nowhere found . But his guts were very strong that she might return back to her . He had always seen her stand out for her decision .

Happy tears made its way whenever he thinks about her .

_________________

Waking up early is her new routine now . Thanks to all her training .

She woke up and came directly to the breakfast table . Had food in silence and bid bye to her family and started walking to the college .

Yes , she is currently persuing in University of Arizona of school of dance .

_________

Arnav was pampered by his mom . She found bad for punishing him though she should be the one to be the connecting dot .

She showered all the love she denied previously . She was proud of his son's deeds against Vidyut .

But all she had to take him to USA . He cant persue the job as he is physically unfit . The bullet costed his career .

He was completely down after the accident . She knew he needed recovery and here is he in New York .

She also knew about Sakshi . He praised her everyday for all the deeds she did in the mission . Little did he know that she is his mother and can easily sense whats in his mind .