14

Sakshi was unable to sleep . She wondered the reason behind Arnav hiding it . She wasnt angry but had intuition there must be something behind this .

She tossed on the bed trying to gain sleep but she wasnt . The next day she woke up with grogginess but yet determined to finish off her training for the day .

Arnav took her for the shooting training ,

" shoot panu ipo , un concentration maarama shoot panu , you can do it " he encouraged .

As he said , she fired and this time she didnt close the eyes due to fear but infact wanted to know whether she had hit the bull's eye .

She didnt hit the bull's eye and was disappointed while Arnav congratulated her .

" Great " he shook his hands .

" Enaku correct ah shoot pana varala , veliya circle ah pogudhu , ipo na knee la shoot pana nenachi adu avan pakathula poita " expressing her inability .

" Great sonadhuku reason iruku , 2 week back yosichi paaru and ipo yosichi paaru , good to go avlodan , massive improvement and determination iduku per thaan " he appreciated

" Na bull's eye adikra varikum sandosha pada maten " she whined

" Idu keka enaku sandoshama iruku , ok cardio panalama ? " he smiled .

She nodded .

--

Later in the evening ,

" strip club naan poganuma ? na po maten yuckk " she said

" avan anga pona nee anga poi dan aganum " Arnav yelled

Teju looked at the duo with disappointment , " Sakshi we dont have any other choice so please "

Arnav glared at Teju for asking in a pleading tone .

" akka ungalukaga poren , dho " she pointed her index finger towards him , " ivarukaga lam manishan poga matan " she said and stormed towards her room .

" Ellam en neram , ivalam ena kathitu iruka " he shouted at Teju

" Naanu adan pakren , ava kathina adangi pordha " she smirked .

" Nee enamo nenaikra teridhu but adu edum apdi ila " he proved himself with words alone

" Na edum nenaikala thambi " she laughed .

" Urghh , neeyu ava kuda serndu ipdi panadha , nala pesra aana dideernu kathra , purinjikave mudila enala " he exhaled sharply .

" she knows that you had hid something , reason na dan edo sodhapiten nee solirupanu nenachi , adunala kadupa irukalo enavo " Teju shared her piece of information

He frowned , " apdi irunda terinja apo la irunde kovama irukanum la "

She shrugged , " I dont know "

Sakshi walked towards them , " I am ready "

He looked at her and smiled , she was wearing a pastel green knee length dress with white sneakers .

" Iduku per ready ah , va na makeup podren " Teju dragged her .

He admired her , she was cute and pretty .

He widened his eyes when she was glaring at him , " ena ipdi moraikra , Teju sonadhu dan poliye " he thought .

---

Sakshi reached the strip club with maximum irritation possible .

She entered the club and took a seat which was unoccupied .