9

After a week preparation ,

One fine morning after her training ,

She plopped on the couch and he nodded his head understanding that she may continue to rant about him exhausting her in the name of training and he silently walked towards his room .

" Enaku idu pudichiruku "

He stopped in his tracks , realising whether its a dream or reality .

He turned towards her while she was lying on the couch with a smile plastered on her face .

" Really ? " that was all he could ask to confirm .

" Ila edo insta reels la varume physically fit , physically fit nu anda mari feel panren , morning ezhundu inda mari panradu nala iruku , pudichiruku , na police agalam nu decide paniten , ena solreeenga "

He smiled and nodded ,

She turned and lifted herself off the couch and sat amused .

" pesave mateengala ? " she asked

" useful ah pesuven " Arnav answered

Sakshi raised her eyebrows , " adu seri "

" Tonight you have got your first step " Arnav said

She looked at him with confusion .

" You r meeting him today " Arnav said

Sakshi's eyes widened , she was tensed , she didnt expect this to be too soon . She wanted to postpone it .

" after all I have started a week back  " Sakshi said about her training and stuff .

" You r meeting him , you wont see him , dont give any sort of attention , but he will be interested to know about you , avan una paatha matu podhum , thats for today " he said casually .

" Illa Arnav namba en aprama start pana kudadu ? " she asked when her forehead was already sweating while her palms were cold and sweaty .

" inga picnic ah vandruka ? training panitu saptu irukarthuku ? if u r seriously into this mission , lets continue ilana quit immediately " he replied curtly

" Ohh well said " she clapped . He really got into her nerves .

" Na mission vitu veliya poita chuma lam poga maten , I will inform him somehow , whole television ke soluven , and unga plan ah spoil paniven kandipa " she replied with full confidence

He chuckled , " epdi epdi ? un face ah avan pathuta , you will be in his radar , I will never be in his radar , because he already knows nangalam avanuku against nu , Minji minji pona una vandu torture pani kalyanam panika solalam , ila potu thalliruvan , so I dont have any problem " he shrugged casually .

" Avan ena periya ivana ? I have got my strength , iniku pathudren " she stormed to her room .

He chuckled and went to his room .

--

Sakshi got ready in her matte black full frock with pointed heels , with eyes kohled perfectly and hair set up in waves .

She walked down the stairs in her majestic way and Arnav was stunned . The attitude she carried along with her which she learnt in a span of week is humungous .

She snapped her fingers infront of him ,

" Enna en azhagula mayangiteengala " she asked

He smiled and turned his face , " Siripu mootadha "

She frowned , " apo na azhaga iliya "

" I was stunned , look at your skills , epdi 1 week la ipdi onu kathukitanu , I was so happy , adan sdhambichi poi pathutu irunden " he completed .

She smiled whole heartedly , she felt he appeared to be too straight forward .

" Inda compliment ku thanks , azhaga irukanu solirunda kuda ivlo happiness irundurukadhu " she said

Teju entered on time , " Shall we go Sakshi ? "

Arnav turned his head to find Teju .

Sakshi nodded her head and Teju and Sakshi walked together .

Before Sakshi closing the door , " unga strategy nalla work out achu , next time inu kadupu ethunga avan mela , anyways win - win situation dan ungaluku " she winked and closed the door .

He smiled thinking about her antics for the day .

But immediately his face shrunk in fear , unknown fear crept in his mind .

He logged in his laptop , and messaged Teju to switch on the camera .

Yes , Teju was wearing the camera which is fit in her chain .

She is also wearing an airpods connected to him to listen the conversation atleast from her side .

Sakshi turned nervous when Teju stopped the car .

" Akka I think I am nervous " she said .

Teju smiled and showed the message which Arnav has sent , " inga paru en chain la cam iruku , una cover panum kandipa so dont worry " while Teju didnt tell about the phone call thro which she is connected with him .

Sakshi smiled , " Avar romba nalavar dan , ena bali kuduthra matarnu enaku teriyum "

Arnav chuckled hearing her words " godd "

Teju cleared her throat after hearing from him , " Romba nalavana avan , apdi ena panaana avan " she wiggled her eyebrows .

" Simple , avaruku pesave teriyadhu pola , but na pesum podhu listen aachum panraaru , pizza order pani kudutharu , training la en kudave irundu soli taraaru , degrade lam panade ila , but naisa degrade panra mari confidence ethi vidraaru , apram na romba kovama thapa pesinen , ena thitavela ka , purinjikitaru , iduku mela ena venum " Sakshi completed .

Arnav was stunned , he wasnt nervous now , but was happy .

" Iduku mela ena venum na eduku " Teju further digged the question .

" Avar nalavar danu en manasu solludhu , 1 week avar kuda irundrukene ka , naane sight adichiruken avara but avar ena paaka kuda mataru , gentleman types pola " Sakshi casually said

Arnav grinned like an idiot , " inda vetti kadhaiya niruthitu nee konjam ulla poriya " he said to Teju .

" Ok Sakshi ida un phone , na ulla poren 10 mins kalichi nee va , inda mobile kudave vechiko , speed dial 1 and 2 la en no. and Arnav no. undu , contacts la edume irukadhu its nil , un phone no yar ketalum kudukadha " Teju said

Sakshi nodded , " ok ka neenga ponga na pathukren "

Teju went inside and the party was already started . It isnt a private place and hence a few other people may walk in and out .

Sakshi received a call ,

" Sakshi dairiyama ulla po , avan kita pesadha , try to get engaged , u can do this " Arnav encouraged .

" Ungala nambi dan poren Arnav " Sakshi said about her trust . she said in the heat of the moment .

" You can always , dairiyama po ippo " Arnav said and cut the call .

Sakshi gets down the car , the pointed heels with her fluffy gown were the ones to reach the ground .

She gets up and takes the clutch in her right hand , sways her hips right and left and enters the main door .

She went inside and took a corner place which was free and next to Teju's one .

She noticed Teju conversing with a few .

She went straight upto the corner . She sat with her right leg above the left one projecting her pointed heels to the world .

She turned to make an eye contact with the bartender to ask for something to sip .

None noticed her and she directly went to bartending counter .

" May I help you miss " a voice came out from her back .

----------------

😁🤟 Abrim -  loading 🤟😁