10

" May I help you Miss "

She heard the voice , and she took a good 3 secs and turned to her right .

There he was . He was so close when she turned but she didnt react .

She smiled , " No thanks Mr. " she said politely .

He was stunned to see her . He noticed her in the corner and somehow she was just like his wife . He confirmed now , she is his wife .

He forwarded his hands , " Hello " he said sweetly .

She smiled and with the usage of clutch , she slightly pushed him , " Byee "

She said and walked away .

She was all nervous .

Teju noticed all this .

" Ok quicker , ask her to leave " Arnav said after watching through the cam .

Teju noticed Abrim and walked towards him , " Hey Hi Abbss " she hugged him .

Though Abrim hugged her , he was looking at Sakshi for the entire time .

" Whom you are looking at " Teju asked breaking the hug .

Abrim pointed at her and smiled , "the petite figure over there "

Teju smiled , " Should I ask her for you ? "

Abrim glares at Teju , " I am not into her body , let me take my own ways to own her "

" Something fishy , epdi dideernu oru ponna pudichichu " Teju asked with a frown .

" Ava en wife , ava consent ilama na avala touch kuda pana maten , didnt you look at the way she easily nudged me back with her so called purse or something "

" So this mighty king has fallen in love again ? " Teju asked

Abrim laughed , " Love aah nu terila , irunda nala irukum "

When the conversation was continuously happening , Sakshi left .

Abrim turned and was disappointed . He immediately ran outside to find her but unfortunately he couldnt .

He called the watchman , " Did you see a girl with black dress leaving ? "

" Yes sir , a few mins back " he said

" Someone was there to pick her up or she was all alone ? " he asked

" That was a cab sir " watchman replied

" cool " Abrim smiled and went inside .

----

Arnav heard whatever he said to Teju . One on side he was happy that he wouldnt be misbehaving with her which was his main problem and secondly the lovey side of his irked him .

Continuous calling bells made Arnav to get diverted from his thoughts .

Sakshi was standing with heels in her hand when he opened the door .

" Ungala patha udane dan uyire vandudu " she said and started limping towards the couch .

He noticed her limping , " Ena achu "

" Ungaluku ena kavala , nalla anupi vecheengala enaku theva dan , seriyana jollu party ah irupan pola , ivana periya pista range ku soneenga , enaku doubt ah iruku , bouncer mari irukaan , appappaaa " she continued

He sighed , " na ena achu nu keten , theva ilama olarama , answer me "

She drops the heels on the floor , " ellam dho inda heels nala dan " she pouted

He was shocked , " romba valikudha "

She showed him her legs , which had imprint of the heels on one side and skin breakage on the other side .

His eyes widened , " heyy " he immediately sat on the floor took her left leg .

He noticed the heel strap has actually cut her skin superficially .

" 2 mins inga iru " he rushed to his room .

She was stunned when he touched her legs .

He came back with an oitnment .

He sat on the floor took her leg , " this is just an antiseptic oinmnt " he said and applied on her leg .

She smiled at him , he was so caring was all she could think .

He applied and looked above to find her smiling , he raised his eyebrows .

She smiled , " thanks "

He smiled back and kept her legs on the floor .

" You did extremely well and the cue you got that you should leave when Teju and he interacts was excellent " he appreciated

" Nijamava solreenga , na heels romba valikudhu nu kelambalam nu decide paniten " she said

He glared , " apo nee ada clue va eduthukaliya "

She nodded negatively " iliye "

" ok fine , take enough rest , we will have training tomorrow afternoon , you can sleep well tonight " he announced making her squeal in happiness .

She jumped out of the couch only to shout because of pain again .

He immediately held her shoulders , " Maa training eh postpone panadhu un pain kaaga dan , ipdi gudhicha "

She glanced at him for a second . He was so caring was running in her mind .

She smiled again . She tried to walk but again she was limping .

" Sakshi , if you dont mind na oru idea solata " he asked

Sakshi understood that he is gonna lift her and help her reach the room .

" Sure " she smiled

" You are not well , mela first floor eri pordhu is unnecessary right now , so "

" Soooo " she asked with a smile

" You take my room for today " he said

She was absolutely stunned
he was afraid of her reaction and now he is .

" Hey look nee keezha en room la padutuko , na I mean I wont come inside " he tried to ease the decision .

She smiled at him , she nodded , " Thanks again "

He chuckled , " pograthuku munadi thanks sollu , ipo poi thungu "

" Apo neriya stock la vandrum poliye " she teased him .

" Mission success aana na dan neriya thanks solanum idellam onume ila " he smiled

Her face shrunk , was that all care he was pouring till now is because she is important for his mission . " irukalam " she painfully chuckled at her own thought .

She retired to his room while he settled on the couch .

------

So ???