"Lay down." I commanded. She laid flat on her back stared at the ceiling. I propped her legs up and dropped to my knees. "You're about to give me head? Seriously?" She chuckled.

It's funny now....

I licked her and listened to her groan. When she was wet enough, I stuck two fingers in before sucking on her clit. She can't take that. Every time I do it, she going crazy. "B-Bey that's too much." She tried to push my head.

"You do too much so deal with it." I grumbled. She whined and clamped her legs around my head. That made me speed up and pump my fingers harder. She yelped and started breathing heavily before her legs started to tremble.

"You better not cum." I stoped my movements. She moved her hips against me and I sat up to hover over her. "Why'd you stoppp?" She whined. I shook my head and grabbed her neck harshly squeezing. She liked that crazy shit, but I doubt she'll want it now.

Her face scrunched and she grabbed my wrist. "Why you been doing stupid shit? Why you giving people a hard time? You know how extra you being when all you gotta do is act right." I gritted. She nodded her head with tears in her eyes. I'm not even squeezing hard anymore so she crying because she wrong. "I'm sorry." She cried.

I pushed her back and went to take my bottoms off. My tip rubbed against her and I pushed in. She let out a breath and pushed my stomach back. I'm showing no mercy. Pushing one of her legs up, I smashed our lips together and pounded. "O- fuck!" She yelled. I bit her lip and pulled it as she whimpered and moaned. "Stop cussin." I bit down.

Her back was arched and she kept pushing against my stomach. I pulled her arms above her head and looked into her eyes. She always look so good when in this position. I'm glad she took her hair down because that makes it ten times better.

"You gon stop with the bullshit?" I pushed harder. She didn't say anything and rolled her eyes back. I pushed our lips together again and she whimpered. "Answer."

"Yes! Imma stop!"

I pushed both of her legs to the top of her head and went work. Best part about being with a cheerleader, she so damn flexible. "If I catch you doing any of the shit I said not to do, imma need you to think of this moment." I went deep at an angle. She gasped and arched her back. "Mm-mm-mm." Her moans were broken. I almost wanted to laugh but the shit felt too good.

"I'm sorrryyyyy. Bey-once please." She begged. I let one of her legs go and went slow before pulling out to nut on her stomach. Her chest was going up and down as she tried to catch her breath. I flipped her over, pushed her back down into an arch and slid in. A shaky breath came out of her and she whimpered.

I slammed her hips into me and went at a medium pace. She kept trying to push me back, so I grabbed both wrist and held them. "Ouu fuck..." she moaned. I slapped her ass and she yelled. "Stop allat cussin!" I sped up.
___

"Beyyyy please!" She yelled. I had her riding me as I thrusted forward. It's been hours. I grabbed her neck and flipped us so I was on top, pushing her thighs down. Stroking fast and rubbing her clit. This is it for her, I know she learned her lesson now. After I came, I pulled out and ate her.

Them moans be so sexy when she wore out and the way her legs tremble! Whew! "Oh my fu- Oh my god!" She yelled as she squirted.

Her body relaxed and she rolled over on her stomach. I laid beside her and rubbed her back, letting her catch her breath. When it slowed down, I woke her up and we took a shower. I looked at my phone and saw that Carol called and texted.

Momma C: I'm back home. Bring the demon child.

That was two hours ago. "Come on you gotta go home." I slid on my slides. She looked terrible. Her hair was sweated out, marks all over her. The most visible was the cut on her face and the hickeys all over her top half. They would've been covered if she had actual clothes here. But she like to walk around half naked so that's all she got here. Half naked shit.