Chapter 7: Ride on the magic school bus!

Omg I'm back- AAAaAAaAa-
Gawd damn it took five years- anyways!

Also y'all are too kind 😭😭🥰😘😘😙🥰 i dont deserve all of y'all's comments, their gold- this is also kind of short 😭😭😭 me sowey

Edited√
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting in silence as Akaza conversed with kokushibou. Though there was like five other kids on the bus, knowing from this morning that seven billion more were coming. So you got comfortable with the metal side of the bus to wait for the next five or so minutes. You just minded your own business even though Akaza was the one who dragged you here anyways. 

But the peace can never last. As s certain boy with red ass hair boarded onto the bus.

“Akaza do you know how rude it is to drag someone off like that?! Especially when they are having a conversation with someone!” Tanjirou said as he almost comically tripped on someone's leg. Akaza laughed, you did too- mama didn't raise no liar.

“ So? What are you gonna do about it?” Akaza paused, “ the old gezer wouldn't appreciate another fight on the same day?” Putting his head on the seat Infront of us as he taunted Tanjirou, who became red. “ Well!- you dragged her off without even asking!” Tanjirou argued while sitting Infront of Kokushibou’s seat. Who of which did not do anything, at all. Akaza smiled as he motioned towards you.

“ Well they don't seem to mind. Do you- (Y/N)?” Akaza asked.

Akaza you really gotta do me like that? You didn't want to upset Tanjirou but you also didn't want to lie...

“ Nah, honestly I don't see the big deal here- sorry for having to cut short the conversation back there but, you know.” You explained as Akaza had the biggest grin ever. You wouldn't be surprised if he felt smug that he technically won the argument.

Tanjirou seemed to calm down as the aforementioned nine billion other people squished onto the bus. Tanjirou had to save someone from getting decked in the face for trying to sit in Kokushibou’s spot, when he had gotten up to go get something he had forgotten in... Wait what's Hotaru’s class even called?  Akaza was laughing and Tanjirou was profusely apologizing. Even though it had nothing to do with him.

Though you didn't really care all that much, normal bus antics. Sorta-

Well the first few seconds where pretty nice untill the single worst moment in you're entire life.

“AAH! N/N-Chan! I didn't know we had the same bu~us!”

“Oh god damn no-”

Douma had literally skipped down the isle, smacking someone's face with his  pelvis due to how god damn massive he is. Almost tripped and flopped into the seat Infront of you, scaring the living daylights out of the quiet kid who sat there about a minute prior to this menace. Poor guy was getting squished too the wall.

Akaza hissed as Douma smiled and crossed his arms, leaning on the back of his seat. “Why? Seriously can't you leave us alone?!” Akaza sheathed as you looked over at kokushibou while the two started yet another argument. But you jumped back a bit as he was already either staring or looked over at the perfect time to make it look like he was staring into you're soul. I mean, your probably never gonna get used to his six eyes...

“-Hmm why could i be here?,” Douma had put one of his long ass fingers on his lips “,- because this is my fucking buss.” Douma blankly stared at Akaza as if it were the most obvious thing in existence. Which- it kinda is.

Akaza reeled, honestly kinda overreacting, and angrily spat, “Then why did you have to sit HERE of all places?” He motioned to the, already packed buss, you could see Mr Urokodaki hitting his head on the wheel as more and more students squished onto the cramped buss. If there were any chance of Douma moving to another seat was lost due to the sheer amount of people who got in while the two were arguing.