chapter 1: bullshit

It was the middle of the day, you had completed you're assignments and already feed your axolotl, jimmy,btw you had almost lost your finger, and now you where hella bored. So you said screw it and hopped onto your computer to find some creepypasta shit on ebay.

Then jimmy started to scream bloody murder, you don't know why he dose this but all you know is to give him attention or die. So you stopped your search and grabbed this Fatboy and pulled him out of his cage. Like you really need to stop feeding him he's like six times the regular size for these Mexican fish. He then wiggled out of your grip and climbed onto your shoulder, and finally stoped screaming like a four year old. “Welp time to continue my search!” You had said, jumping back to your computer to find a really funny one. Like ya do.

“Haunted Zelda game, Mario 666, sonic.exe.... Kny deting sim?? Oh hell yes!” You said as you searched through the generic titles, but this one was gold. It wasn't even spelled right! So you immediately added it to cart after looking over the bio for it, the cover looked to be a yandere simulator mod to be exact, but the bio had said that it was an original game. “Oh this is too good to be true! Oh it also contains the upper moons?! Holy shit this is- I don't have any words!” You said laughing as you read that the creator had said it was possessed. So after that you had added it to cart and bought it. It was the only one in stock to.

“This is gonna be good, now all we have to do is wait for this to arrive!” You said as you layed back in your chair, jimmy had crawled into your lap and gave your hand a rub, wanting attention. “Oh stop it you spoiled fish stick...” You said as you petted his head as your heart was dying of his cuteness.

-

After a bout a week of waiting for it- wait did I say pay? Nope ya got it for free! Like any good creepypasta. And as you noticed that it had arrived you had placed down jimmy, who looked like he just died when you did that, and skedaddled to the door. When you opened it the shitty cardboard box sat there in all of its crappy glory. “Oh my baby you arrived! No offense jimmy!” Yes his name has a lowercase j in it.

You then grabbed the box and ran in side, kicking the door shut, as you ran over to your table. jimmy looked happy that you where back and climbed onto your arm, squeaking at random as you opened the box. “I know jimmy! Isn't this exciting!” You said as you brought out the case, it had no covering but had the title scribbled on it.

“This just gets better every second doesn't it?” You said as you put jimmy back on the table, then ran over to get your laptop. Slapping it on the table, you had gotten the case and opened it. It was a disk, but your computer could take disks so you popped it out and blew on it, it seems to be in good condition. You took a deep breath as you put it in, even jimmy was interested. If you know that it's probably going to be good.

Then the game started to appear on your screen, holy shit you where anticipating this to no end. But then it just went black, like it didn't say it crashed.

“Wha-, what? I paid my good air for this?!” You yelled then looked at jimmy, who also looked disappointed. You then looked at your watch, “Holy- it's already 7? Damn time goin speed.” You said, then grabbed jimmy the chonk and put him back in his tank. Then sat on you're bed.

“Why do I fell like I'm gonna have a bizarre adventure? Meh should be nothing.” You said as you snuggled up into the sheets and fell asleep.

-

You had gotten up and everything seemed to be normal. You got up and checked on jimmy, who was still asleep. You aww'd at the chonky axolotl you have, Then went to go get changed. But as you got to your living room you heard a nock at the door. “Is it a enemy stand user? Probably not... Or is it?” You said as you approached the door.  But you where left flabbergasted at the sight.