Chapter 3: Confusion

You stood there for a while, just taking in what had happened. Douma gave you a hug... Why..?

Your face contorted into one of confusion. Like you only knew ech other for like ten minutes, but no time to think about that as a certain boy had noticed you. “Oh! Y/N, there you are!” He said as he came up to you, dragging Zenitsu by his collar. You then noticed Inouske fallowing behind them, laughing. “Monistu I didn't think you had it in you!” Inouske said as Zenitsu's face showed no emotion. “Well that's what he gets for hiding two beautiful lady's from me” He said as he pointed to Tanjirou.

“Guys not Infront of Y/N...” Tanjirou said, almost defeated. And that's when you noticed the bandages on his forehead. “Nuh huh! Monistu over here literally slapped a tray on your head! It broke but....” Inouske said as he wheezed. “Yep and that's- MY NAMES NOT Monistu! ITS ZENITSU! ARE YOU THAT DUMB?!!” Zenitsu yelled in his ear, only causing the boar person to laugh even harder. “WELL YOU LOST TO TANJIROU, IN FUCKING COOKING!” Zenitsu yelled in Inouske's ear, which made him go quiet.

“Uh Inouske, it's fine you did well though...” Tanjirou said as he walked closer to the two. You just stood there as the fight went on. Dang you need popcorn. But then Inouske grabbed Tanjirou's collar and shook him violently back and fourth. “If you think your better then me just by cooking I can snap you in two!” Inouske yelled.

“Calm down I just wanted you guys to meet my new friend!” Tanjirou said, a little bit hard to hear because of him getting shaken around. “And who could that be?” Zenitsu said.

“Ayy...” You said as you waved to the trio.

“Oh its you...”, “FIGHT ME!!!”, oh Jesus they are like their anime counterparts. “Hi, and no I got noodle arms.” You said as you walked up to them.

“Well you still got your legs, so fight me!” Inouske insisted. You sighed. “Do I have to?”, “YES!-”“-No!” Tanjirou and Inouske said at the same time. Inouske and Tanjirou gave echother a glair but you intervened, “Shure why not? I've got nothing better to do.” You said. Tanjirou's and Zenitsu's face fell into ones of concern as Inouske laughed in victory. “Rate here, rate now!” He said as he came closer to you. But all you did was swing your foot up hard into his stomach once he was close enough.

He doubled over in pain as you kicked him with a lot of force. Did I mention that you can kick really hard? No, well the more you know.

Tanjirou and Zenitsu looked like they've seen a ghost. Well you just one a fight with Inouske with only you're foot so you couldn't really blame them.

Then Zenitsu came up to you and grabbed your hands. “How did you do that!! Can you teach me!?” He said as he looked supper giddy all of a sudden. “Omg first Douma now you? Do you guys know of personal space?”

“YOU MET DOUMA!” They all yelled, even Inouske who was on the ground. You sighed, this was gonna take some time to explain...

-

You guys where in the nurses office, you already know why. You where sitting next to Inouske as you both were getting scolded by the nurse. But all Inouske did was stair at you and nod randomly. And as the nurse finished up she told you that you had to stay with him for a little bit as she went to go get some more rubbing alcohol.

“Sooo- sorry bout that, uhhh-?” You had to play dumb because you never heard his name before. Dang you were really taking this seriously. “INOSUKE!” He said a bit loudly. Dang he can be loud. “Fight me again!” He said as he sat up, his green eyes glistening in astonishment. Oh so this is a type of Giyu situation. “Nah I don't want to get detention again, though it was radical I want to actually do some other things.” You declined and Inouske had slumped, defeated. Dang it was that easy?