Chapter 2: Detention is- interesting...

You had gone through the rest of the classes relatively easy, as you already knew these subjects and actually was two grades ahead of the one your in, you where a first year. But actually you where in like 10th grade. But you didn't know what grades where smashed into the first so, you didn't really know.

But now it was you're favorite part of the day, lunch! As the bell rang you shot up from your seat, regrets later food now.

And as you were skirting down the hall you had accidentally rammed into someone, which turned out to be Tanjirou. “Y-Y/N! Why were you running?!” He said as you rubbed your head. Damn his head really was hard, no pun intended. “Sorry bout that buddy it's just food is kinda my lifeline, literally, so I think you get the memo...” You said as you helped him up, he blushed. He thought that you looked pretty, but he immediately smashed the thought as you grabbed his hand.

“Lets go before we become bones standing here! I don't wanna be some kids science project so let's go!” You said as you dragged him along. Maybe he wasn't wrong to think that. You had also missed the huge red tint that covered Tanjirou's face.

As the two of you successfully make it to the lunchroom, you noticed that Muzan was at the entrance. His eyes scanning over the sea of students for a certain someone. Well I guess it's time for you to disintegrate into thousands of mini tomatoes like your friend josh did... I will not elaborate further.

You had let go of Tanjirous hand, he was a little disappointed but when he saw why he had understood your decision. “I thought you had detention after school?” He quietly said as he gave you a saddened look, then skiddadled away. Dang what a good friend. You had gulped and tried to sneak passed him through the crowd, but our man got some killer eyesight as he immediately spotted you. Then walked through the crowed, which really just made a path for the guy. You couldn't blame them though, even though you existed for about three hours you already knew this guy would fail you just because you chewed on your pen.

“Y/N go get your food, and do whatever else you need to do then come back here, understood?” He said as he gave you a warning glair. You gulped then nodded. “Yep uhhh-?”,“Sir, sir Muzan.” He said as you stiffly nodded, then walked away. More like limped as your body was tense one of your legs decided to say, hey... How bout I not do my job? Then why are you here and not pay rent then, leg!

You sighed as you got out of his line of sight, then went up to get you're food. Some simple sandwiches and rice. That's pretty much all they had, but you weren't really that picky, food is food. But before you could pay for it a random hand with money had slapped onto the metal of the cash register. Scaring the poor lunch lady. “ I'll pay for it!” Holy, did this dude never hit puberty or what? You turned around to see a yellow haired boy, which you remembered to be Zenitsu, go figure, with his entire face flushed red. oh no.

But then you took a clear look at the money and realized it was the wrong amount. You poked his arm. “Yes!?” He yelled out. “Thats the wrong amount...” You said pointing to the money in his hand. “HUH!” He screeched. You looked like you didn't care but on the inside you where laughing like hell. But then a very concerned Tanjirou came bursting out of the crowd of people. “ZENITSU! Why did you run off so quickly?” He said, his sentence getting slower ad he noticed you standing there. You then waved at him

“Hi Tanjirou!” You said knowing what Zenitsu's reaction would be.

“HUUH!!! YOU TWO KNOW ECHOTHER!?! FIRST NEZUKO AND NOW HER!!? WHAT OTHER BEAUTIFUL LADY HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING FROM ME!!?!” He yelled and grabbed Tanjirou's collar, some other people turned their heads at the commotion.

Ahh the sweet sound of chaos, so delightful. “No Zenitsu it's not what you think!” Tanjirou said as veins popped out of Zenitsu's head. “NOT WHAT I THINK IT IS HUH!?!” You then used this commotion to skedaddled rate outta there, and apologize to the lunch lady as you handed her the money and ran off. Leaving Tanjirou to deal with that. Payback is so sweet isn't it?