Chapter 6: Somehow victorious and the magic school bus part: 1

(I'm giving up on giving these chapters images so injoy blupers and things I found funny while making these)

Also sorry if y'all seen this published for a second, it's because I accidentally sent it. Sorry homies ┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→

There was silence for a little while, Mitsuri looked at you and was about to raise her hand but once again someone interrupted. "Ill do it! It's not flamboyant if you don't take any challenge!" Tengen had excitedly said. Shinobu seemed to give him a glair and Mitsuri had given you a guilty look. You sighed and turned to the two of them. "Guys it's fine, I'll- maybe be alright?" What you said was true. Tengen was built like a truck! Like how do you do that? Your a teen in this universe boi!

Hotaru seemed to contemplate of this was a good idea before shrugging. He the walked back over to the dresser and took out two katanas, or japanese swords. Whatever you want to call it.

"Okay the only rules is to not kill echother-" Hotaru said as he tapped on your shoulder. Pretty much telling you to get up. You nodded and stood up, suddenly feeling self conscious because of how many people were here. But you sucked it up and walked over to where Tengen was, standing opposite of the hulking teen. "Are you ready to get defeated?" Tengen confidently said as he crossed his arms. Then Hotaru gave him his sword. "I don't know.." You said and shrugged. Tengen returning the gesture as you had taken the blade from him.

"Alright, Begin."

Hotaru said as Tengen came at you and swung his sword. You had surprised yourself when you actually caught it with the hilt of yours. But damn did it take a of your strength to actually keep the sword in hand, well Tengen was built like at truck so-.

"Pretty good for someone of your size." Tengen said as he finally let you go. "but you have bigger tittys than me!" You said lowly, but he heard you and seemed to go Into shock. "Wha- Ah?!" Tengen stuttered a bit before you yelled. "KNEES!" And kicked him hard in the kneecap. He doubled over in pain as you actually stood there victorious for once. "Take that you camion aux gros seins ..." You whispered as you heard clapping behind you. So you did what anyone would and looked over to see who it was.

 So you did what anyone would and looked over to see who it was

You never thought that this dude would ever smile. But you guess you were wrong as he approached you and patted your shoulder. "I didn't actually think you'd be able to do that. But anything can happen. As well as you'll need to learn how to use your sword more often!" He said as he gave you another smile. Ok hol' up, this dude is actually a little- nope! I'm not here for that. I'm here to get back to my own damn universe! Stay on track Y/N! "Aight' I'll try but, these have a mind of its own." You said as Hotaru laughed a bit. Sending you back to your seat. Then helping the still on the ground Tengen back up.

You sighed as you sat back down, thinking you'd probably have to do something like take him to the nurse or something later. Mitsuri was giving you a look. "How did you do that! That was so cool!" Mitsuri had said excitedly. Getting closer to you. "I- I uhhh-," You panicked a bit. "Mitsuri please don't do that, I think she's short circuiting at the moment." Shinobu had quietly commented as Mitsuri sighed and got back in her original seat.