Chapter 19: Young Gentleman

Start from the beginning

back courtyard of his residence. He looked like he grew up just as such but it was not entirely by luck. There are so many noble children in Ming Qi and there would be many reasons for they're disappearances.

He would never take anything for granted.

Su Ming Lang's words, Su Ming Feng would definitely not think any more and Master Su would also think that it was an inadvertent reminder from his son. But in his view it was not. To be able to grasp this opportunity so accurately, there were not many coincidences in the world. Most of the coincidences were man-made.

He could conclude that someone had taught Su Ming Lang to say these words but for what purpose, he did not know.

He planned to meet this person for a while.

When he really meet this person, he was actually surprised.

Kim Taehyung thought that to be able to come out with such deeply significant words and in Oak Wood academy would be some court official's son, most likely one who would be entering the official circles soon. Perhaps it is to win over the Su family or perhaps it was to loosen the reins only to grasp better. But when he saw this person, he thought that Su Ming Lang was up to some mischief. It was only when the young female spoke, then he was sure that he was right.

The young female in front of him was not tall and only reached his chest. Her looks were not moving and at most considered adorable. She look like a elven-year-old with a double-loop bun on her head with a round face and round eyes with a small lips and just stood there like a little lost deer from the forest. But she stood straight and dignified and each spoken word were slowly worded as if she was taught from the women in the Palace. Did she want to be an Empress? If he did not see it for himself, Taehyung would have choked on his saliva.

Looking up then down, looking left then right, she was just silly little girl.

Until she said those words.

Her features were child-like but her tone was steady and there was not even a trace of panic that was revealed but some impatience instead. This was actually the first for Little Marquis Kim. When other females see him coming close, they would have long blushed which was totally not interesting at all.

Most likely her age was too small and she would not understand anything. But how would she understand the words of Su family?

One of his hand was place on the tree trunk behind Jennie thus from someone looking in, it seemed to be embracing Jennie in a hug. Kim Taehyung lowered his head and leaned very closely to Jennie.

"You are not afraid of me."

"Little Marquis is not a monster who eat people up, so what is there to be afraid of." Jennie said lightly, "If there is nothing else, I will go back to class first." Finishing she got ready to leave.

"Stop right there." Taehyung lifted his arms and Jennie's hair streaked across his palm and made it itch like ants crawled by. He withdrew his hands and he took a few steps back to lean against the tree as he folded his arms across his chest portraying the usual frivolous expression.

"What is your intention for warning the Su family?"

His sharp words were like his eyes, which never conceal his sharp approach and direct impulsiveness but yet contains profound meaning.

Jennie sighed slightly in her heart.

This Kim Taehyung was even smarter than she had imagined. One sentence from Su Ming Lang, he end up here. Not only ending up here, he could also question the purpose of it. She only knew that he had a wide perspective from her past life but it seems from today that he was also someone with penetrating thoughts.

How to hid one's true intentions when dealing with smart people? Unfortunately she never wanted to hide.

"No other reasons. Just for self-preservation."

After finishing her words, she gave a slight greeting to Kim Taehyung and turned around to leave without caring about anything else.

Kim Taehyung would understand these words.

Behind her, the youth's lips hooked up as he played the short sword in his hands.

"Su Ming Lang, what is her name?"

CHAPTER COMPLETED & EDITED