"Are you thick?! Your wedding, Lily is already there getting ready," Ron looked at me weirdly.

I grabbed the suit and went to the bathroom. "I was just in the hospital.." I muttered.

"What did you say?" they asked. I brushed it off and got ready. I took a shower shaved and put on the suit. Harry helped me into the car and we drove off.

It took about 20 minutes in the car until we arrived at a beautiful mansion. It was bright and covered with flowers. "It's just a dream," I whispered to myself. We walked inside and went to a room on the second floor.

Neville came in soon and made sure I was ready before they took me to the alter. It feels weird to have all my groomsmen 20 years younger than me.

I stood at the end of the carpet, waiting for her to walk through. I looked around and saw a few familiar faces. Suddenly the piano started playing and everyone stood up.

I stood straight as the door opened. My eyes widened when I saw her walking toward me. The dress hung to her perfectly and it flowed behind her. She took my breath away.

She walked toward me and a smile was stuck on her face. "You look amazing," she whispered in my ear.

I smirked and held her hand. "You look, breathtaking darling," I replied.

"Mr. Severus Snape, do you take Ms. Lily Fairwell to be your lawful wife-

After a few moments, we were ready. "You may now kiss the bride"

I looked at her and smiled, this was the happiest I've ever seen her, but I know it was not. I leaned close to her and pressed my lips passionately to her. As we kissed everything started disappearing around us.

I looked at her and tears streamed down her cheek. "I love you, Severus," she whispered. I leaned close to her and held her closely. I felt her disappearing in my arms until I was alone in the darkness.
.....

MANY HOURS LATER

Lily's P.O.V

"Lily, wake up, it's time to get up," I heard Severus whisper. My eyes fluttered open to see Severus leaning over me, peppering my face with kisses. "Good morning Severus," I muttered, sitting up in bed.

He kissed my cheek as I snuggled against him. "God it's cold in here," I whined, cuddling against him even more. He chuckled and climbed on top of me. "I can make you warmer," he said in a suggestive tone.

"What about the kids?" I asked. Severus kissed my lips and quickly pulled my pants down. "They are with Neville," he whispered. I giggled as he kissed down my chest.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this," he muttered against my skin.

"It's been a week," I playfully rolled my eyes.

"That's forever when you have a beautiful wife like mine," he praised, his fingers messing with my wet center. I whimpered and buckled my hips. "Instead of talking why don't you just take me," I suggested, tugging at the waistband of his pants.

He got the hint and pulled his pants off and tossed them to the floor. "God I'm so fucking horny for you baby," he groaned as he felt my not so defined body.

"God!" I laughed, "you sound like a horny teenager!"

He looked at me with a suggestive smirk before thrusting into me. "I can still please you like a teenager," he muttered, pushing his hips tightly to mine. I threw my head back and arched my back.

"Oh god Sev, mhhh. Don't stop," I cried out. He grabbed my hands and pinned him above my head with one of his large hands while his other hand lightly pressed against my throat.

"D-Daddy don't stop please," I moaned out, I could feel myself coming closer to the edge. My eyes closed and my cheek was immediately met with a hard slap to the cheek.

"Keep your fucking eyes open!" His voice became harsh and I opened my eyes. The color drained from my skin and my love and excitement turned to dread and fear.

Lucius hovered above me with an evil look in his eyes. I didn't even know what to do. I immediately pushed against him. This wasn't fun anymore. "Lucius how?!" my head spun as I tried to push him off.

I kicked him and he fell off the bed. I quickly got up only to fall onto the floor, I tripped on a stupid baby toy.

I thrashed in the bed as I screamed. My nurse heard the screams and ran inside. She held me down and tried to wake me up. My surround's disappeared and everything went black. My eyes shot open and I started to choke on the tube in my mouth. The nurse slowly took it out before throwing it in the red bin next to me.

"Hey, just breathe. You're ok, I need you to calm down," she whispered. I looked around frantically as my breathing slowly calmed down. "Where is Severus?" I asked.

"He is a few rooms down," she explained. I threw the blanket off of me and tried to get up. "Woah, easy there. You just went through major surgery, you can't get up, you'll rip out your stitches or worse," she explained, trying to get me to relax. After a moment I relaxed and calmly spoke "Please let me go see him."

They told me I couldn't as I continued to argue. "I don't care. I need to see him please," I cried.

I flinched against the pain in my stomach as I hissed. "Just please make sure he stays alive," I muttered with tears streaming down my face. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I haven't slept right in days. Yet I still couldn't, my nervousness and anxiety kept me from sleeping.

____________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit I've been super busy but ill try to update sooner. Also this is a ehh chapter I needed a way to bridge chapters and this is what I tried to do. I hate it but maybe you guys will like it :)

You u guys soon!! Love y'all! 🥰

Word count- 1682