0- Pilot

September 24th, 13 years ago

"Wait. We should make Wormtail the secret-keeper instead." Sirius (or Padfoot) said, right before he was about to become secret-keeper. The group let out a jumble of protests. "Wormtail? He can't keep a secret under any pressure!" James (Prongs) countered. "Yes! That's exactly it." Padfoot said, but before he could explain why, Lily beat him to it.

"People would expect us to make Sirius the Secret-Keeper. There won't be any pressure on Peter in the first place because it's unexpected." Lily said. "Exactly!" Sirius exclaimed. "You can be really smart when you want to be, Padfoot." Prongs teased his friend. "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Padfoot demanded, mock offended.

"Alright. Everyone agreed on Mister Pettigrew being the Secret-Keeper?" Dumbledore asked, with nods around the whole group, and an odd glint in Peter's eyes, Wormtail became the Secret-Keeper.

October 31st, 11 years ago

As the front door blasted open and a pale face entered, looking around the living room before it, Lily and James knew Peter had sold them out. Panic flared and Lily ran up to save their child as James sacrificed himself to Voldemort.

Lily heard James' body fall and Voldemort follow her up the steps. Lily protected her child with her body, but Voldemort just simply shot the green curse at her and tossed her lifeless body aside. He sent the same green curse at the baby in the crib, only it didn't have the same affect as it did on his mother.

Little baby Harry absorbed the killing curse, the green light simply getting absorbed into Harry's skull as a bleeding lightning bolt scar took the curse's place.

The infamous Killing Curse had failed, for the first time in wizarding history, and it was a baby who made it so. It was laughable really, a joke. a punch in the face to anyone who died at the hands of the killing curse. A baby survived the unsurvivable when not even the most powerful wizards could stand it.

What Voldemort didn't realize, was that the baby's eyes were glowing. His red eyes met the baby's green, and just like that, pieces of Voldemort crumbled off him and turned to dust, until he was no more.

Pettigrew was lucky that he died after the house crashed down on him shortly after Voldemort's defeat, because if he survived Padfoot would have certainly done some regrettable things to the rat-man that would have landed him in Azkaban.

June 8th, 6 years ago

The boy who, though unknown to him, survived the killing curse as a baby, was now living with his aunt and uncle. The boy, in fact, not only knew nothing of his origin, but also nothing about magic at all. All he knew was that he was a freak, for whatever reason, and that's why he lived in a cupboard under the stairs.

Lucky for him, the Dursley's were going out to dinner. Which meant he was free for at least three hours. He watched through the window as The Durlsey's car left the driveway and drove out of Privet Drive. As quickly as a five year old could, he ran outside the house happily and ran to the nearby playground. The playground was empty, mostly because of its old age and limited entertainment, but for Harry it was the most fun he could wish for.

Suddenly, a man approached him. He was dressed formally and had long black hair and a beard, with a glint of permanent mischief in his eyes. Now, because of Harry's so far terrible situation with parenting and the lack thereof, things like 'Stranger Danger' were completely foreign to him.

The man explained that he was Harry's godfather and that he finally found him after five long years. Harry's godfather introduced himself as Sirius Black, or Padfoot. 'This man has a weird name.' Was Harry's first thought.

Padfoot asked Harry a few questions of what he knew about Wizarding, and upon seeing he had no prior knowledge, Padfoot made it his job to teach Harry everything he could. Right after convincing Harry to come live with him, which wasn't that much of a job.