Jk- "Now it's much BETTER YOOJUN. Explain!"

Yoojun was overwhelmed.

Yoojun- " Ye...yes sir!" (she looked at Yn)

Yoojun's pov~
Look bitch! Jungkook told me to sit beside him. So better stop flirting with him. He'll be mine.
End pov~

She continued explaining. Yn was not even a single bit bothered by his actions. She was lost in her own thoughts.

Jk- " Yoojun can you please elaborate this!"
"Sure sir!"
"Please COME CLOSER and explain openly!"
"Ummm..., okay!"

*She shifted her chair towards his. Now she is more close to Jungkook. Their faces were not very far. But Yn was still not bothered. So to know her feelings towards him, he did something that neither Yoojun nor Yn had expected!*

"Yoojun! Can you please check if I have fever or something? I'm not feeling well!"

Yoojun looked at him. And also Yn..
Jungkook's inner smirk can be felt. He looked at Yoojun, trying to make Yn jealous.
Yoojun kept her hand on his head to check.

But
.
.
But
.
.
But
.
.
.
Jungkook opened the upper button of his shirt,looking at Yoojun. Yoojun looked away. Yn was still un-bothered by his actions.

Yoojun- "Sir! You don't have fever.....!"

Jk-"I'm feeling Hot!!" *he interrupted*

He looked at Yoojun who was looking away. He then held her hands. Yoojun looked at him shocked. Their faces were close.

Yoojun didn't not expected this. She was shocked and froze. And Yn was annoyed NOt because she felt jealous but because she just wanted to go home quickly and watch next episode of Demon Slayer. And these two are busy flirting.

Yn- "I think I should leave now, there are important files in this bag Mr. Jeon! By the way! You two continue flirting!"

*her voice didn't have any emotions. She dashed out of the office*

Jungkook's pov~
Did my plan just worked? Is she jealous? But if she was jealous then why would she leave us alone, she should have shouted at me for this!
End pov~

Yoojun- "I think you are just tired. That's why you are feeling hot. Maybe !"

"Yeah! I also think so? Can you give me that bag!"

He pointed towards the bag that Yn has left. She gave him that.

"You can leave now Yoojun!"

(Yoojun was confused to see sudden change in his behavior. Anyways she left.)

He opened the bag.
"What? Really! She again came to give me lunch! I had a chance of eating with her hands again but...
.
.
I messed up! Why did I do that?
Ahhhh???"

*he keeps on hitting his head, regretting what he did just a moment ago*

He took out his phone and dialed her.

OTP~
"What? "
"Please!Listen Where are you now?"
"In your office building! I just left your office and soon to be at home!?"
"Wait! Yn can you come back!"
"No fucking way!"
"Yn! Plz.. "
"No! And dare you follow me!"

She then ended the car.. He face palmed himself...

Jk- "Ahhh! Jeon Jungkook! You shouldn't have done that!"

Time skips~
After completely finishing all the meeting, he drove to home.. He was a bit early today.. She was just watching some anime on the TV, unaware of the fact that someone was standing behind her looking at her continuously..
He couldn't help but smile looking at her..
She somehow felt that he was behind her..