48) Claims

Aadya's eyes watered when she saw her sugar smiling at another woman

How can he do this to her? Here she was longing for his one glance and there he was giving his attention to Drishti.

Her heart ached more when she recognised the emotions in Drishti's eyes. It was love and admiration.

"She had a huge crush on him since childhood. She used to call me every other day and ask me about brother. She used to be careless and funky but Papa didn't like that kind of girl so she changed everything about herself and became more quiet and submissive just like Papa wanted his daughter in law to be and brother wanted his wife to be,"Priya said, arranging the dishes on the dining table.

When Aadya did not say anything she looked up and her eyes widened seeing Aadya crying, "Oh my god babez," she ran to her and hugged her from the sides,"Don't think about it too much. Rudra bro never saw her in that way. And it was just an immature crush, nothing serious. Brothers will kill me if they see you crying because of me. Please stop," she cooed to Aadya and hugged her when Aadya did not stop crying.

"I'm tryi-ng to ta-l-k to h-im b-ut he is not tal-k-ing to me," her voice came out thickly as she cried softly.

"Oh babez. I am so sorry," Priya hugged her and tried to stop her from crying but it did not work.

"What's going on?" Aadya hiccuped and turned away, showing her back to Vikram while still hugging Priya.

"No-th-ing brother," Priya answered nervously which increased Vikram's doubt more. He knew something was off when he saw Priya hugging Aadya and murmuring something in her ear.

"Darling," he called Aadya, who instinctively hugged Priya more tightly, afraid of getting caught crying.

"Priya let go of her," he said in a cold tone which scared the hell out of Priya but she didn't leave Aadya and shook her head.

Vikram did not like when both the girls disobeyed him,"Aadya look at me," his voice was emotionless.

However Aadya still didn't obey him and hid her tears,"I said look at me!" this time he said in a cold and authoritative, which sent shivers down her spine and she looked at him without wasting a second.

Vikram's heart ached when he saw tears in his darling's eyes.

She tried to stop the unnecessary tears but when he kept his large hand on her cheeks she could not control the sob, "Vikram," she cried, wrapping her arms around his torso she placed her head on his chest.

"darling,"he whispered, not liking the big tears in her eyes.

She was melting like a marshmallow in his arms forgetting about all the anger she had preserved.

Priya had gone a few minutes ago not intruding on their private moments.

"Why is my darling crying? " cupping her warm cheeks, he made her look at him and asked as if he was talking to a little child.