"—which he did, but apparently there was a special grade curse which probably sneaked in right before Ijichi put up his curtain." He sighed.

"It- it attacked Suguru from behind, which probably caught him off guard, and I- I don't properly know all the details. This is what Ijichi saw." He finished.

"Oh..." You muttered, also looking down at the tiles.

You inhaled, and looked up.

"I'll be heading back to my room then. Please let me know if he wakes up, or makes any progress" You said, walking away.

You felt your stomach turn, but there was no way Geto would die. He just wouldn't. He couldn't...

A realisation quickly hit you.

If you're feeling this way, Gojo probably felt way worse. It was his best friend afterall. He may not have shown it, because he had to stay strong in front of everybody.

You stopped, and looked back.

"Oh- and sensei?" You said.

"Yeah?"

"You can talk to me if you want to." You said, looking back at him, and giving him a gentle smile.

He looked at you through his blindfold, just looking at you for a second.

"Hm. Okay." He said, before plopping down onto a nearby chair.

You turned back, and continued walking towards your dorm.

You'd been twisting and turning in your bed, unable to sleep

When you decided to distract yourself with your phone, you couldn't focus on the video playing, or the words flashing before you.

The ceiling seemed much more interesting to look at rather than the two people conversating in whatever show you were watching.

And before you knew it, the sun had begun to rise.

Even when it did, the ceiling view intrested you, as stressful thoughts flooded inside your head.

While this happened, the time had quickly gone from 4 AM to 8.

You supposed now was an appropriate time to visit.