Chapter 7: A brutal night

Author Notice: BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!! I'M SORRY IF IT TOOK TOO LONG, I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPLOAD IT ON WEDNESDAY BUT MY FAMILY HAD SOME UNEXPECTED THINGS TO DO- and ig I forgot to upload it :'D ANYWAYS, ENJOY!! I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE VALT SAVAGE IN A REALISTIC MANNER. I'm not used to writing these kind of 'stuffs' TwT

TW: Blood, Possibly Uncomfortable Scenes!

When I arrive home, I see my mom and the twins, waiting for me. It was a few hours until dinner though.

I drop my things onto the floor and flop myself on the couch. I lie down, my arms spread out as far as the space, on the seat, would allow me to. I stare at ceiling with an empty look. My eyes felt heavy after a few minutes, and before I could stop myself, I had fallen asleep.

Third PER

'Valt, wake up honey,' A soft voice awakes the bluenette. He groans in response, rubbing his eyes. 'You've been asleep for 6 hours, I hope you slept well. Anyways, it's bedtime for the twins, I left you some dinner on the table. Good night.' Chiharu continues, still in a calm voice.

'Alright mom, thanks. Good night,' Valt replies, getting up from the couch. He heads to the table top and reaches out for some dinner. 'I guess I was really tired,' He thought while eating. He takes a piece of bread before hopping off the stool to go to his room.

In his room, he opens the closet, looking for some old, dark clothes. He finds a black long-sleeved shirt, with some small holes. He was going to wear an undershirt anyways. He's also able to find some worn-out pants, which he only wore like once.

In addition to that, he gathers himself a black hat and a scarf, which he would use as a mask to cover his face.

Quietly, he walks to his mom's room and grabs some contacts.

'Don't know if this is safe or not, but I think as long as they're clean, I can use them. It's only going to be today, hopefully.' He mutters, as he puts on the scarf.

And now, he was ready. For payback.

He heads downstairs, making sure to minimize the sound. He chooses a large, sharp kitchen knife as his weapon.

Valt POV

Oh wait, one more thing.

I put down my scarf and run upstairs.

'Mom, I'm going to bed now!' I shout, just loud enough so she would hear me. Then I go into my room and stuff some pillows under my blanket.

Now, I think that's it.

I go back downstairs, take my knife and put my scarf back on.

I slowly open the front door, and exit the house. Her house is around here somewhere, maybe just a few blocks down the street. I've done my research.

'Hmm, here it is,' I say, smirking, when I find my destination, chuckling at the end.

I try to find a window to a room, a room with no people. Just then, I hear someone coming, I hide in the bushes nearby.

'Oh May, sweetie. Hurry up, you have to go to sleep soon.' I hear a soft voice, that belonged to a woman just walking out the door. Following her, I see another girl, May. 'I'm trying, mom. And yes, I know.' She says.

I almost feel bad for her, knowing this is probably the last time she'll see her mom. Nevertheless, I came here to take my revenge, not to take pity on her.