Chapter 5: I told you so...

Author Notice: I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, recently I have lost my motivation for this story, I have no ideas. Terrible excuse, but I am so sorry! This might be the last chapter, I might discontinue it...I hope you understand!

Valt dusts himself and follows. He goes to his next class, as promised to Shu. What's even worse was that he realised that the fan girl, was also in their class.

When they arrived, they saw Shu sitting alone. Both rushed to sit next to him, but the girl pushed Valt, letting herself take the place.

'So nice to see you again Shu!' She gleefully says.

'Oh- Uhm, nice to see you too?' He responds, he didn't want to seem rude.

Valt was just about to confront the girl, but at the very moment, the teacher walked in. He knew he couldn't do anything now.

He grudged and walked to the nearest seat, which was behind them.

While the teacher was discussing the topic, the girl constantly tried to strike a conversation with the albino.

'You haven't quite caught my name yet, right?' She asks. However, all Shu does is shake his head. 'The name's May, but I don't mind what you call me,' She states, with a smile at the end.

Valt was eavesdropping their whole conversation, even if it was only May talking.

'Ugh, seriously, no one cares.' Valt whispers to himself, rolling his eyes. This 'May' was really getting on his nerves.

'But she has everything...'

Valt POV

She has the looks and the smarts, but certainly not the personality. She has bright, long blonde hair, and cloudy-blue eyes. She was only about an inch shorter than Shu.

But what about me? I'm selfish, not smart at all and I have a really bad temper.

It's just life being an unfair game, but why am I always the losing player?

Suddenly, I froze.

Author Notice: Dw, I'm not quitting wattpad altogether, I just need a break! Anyways I hope y'all are doing amazing, bye for now!