"How do I stop liking a girl?"

"I hate Nick Nelson."

Nick POV:

Flashback:

"Mum?" I said walking into the kitchen, mum looked up from her paper, "Yes?" I opened my cupboard grabbing my cup, "There's this girl, her name is Y/N," I paused pouring tea into my cup. "I really like her, but shes dating my bestfriend." My mum sighed "Oh dear." I slightly laughed "How do I stop liking her? I mean I don't want to stop but I don't want to hurt Harry."
"Honey, if you like her, that's not a problem." My mum was always there for me no matter what she always had great advice. "You can't help that you like her, does she like you back?" Mum said placing her hand on mine "That's the other thing I'm still trying to figure out." I laughed taking a sip of my tea. "You just wait and maybe you'll have a chance. Y/N is crazy if she would even think about turning you down, you my handsome son." She smiled standing up and kissing my head. "Thanks mum." Could Y/N actually like me someday?

Present day:
Y/N POV
"Your such a dick head Tao." I laughed hardly being able to breathe.
"What?! It's true, you look like Humpty Dumpty when you twerk! I bet Elle would say the same if she were here!" Tao said defending himself.
"Hey guys!" In the distance getting closer was Nick waving at us.
"Hey Nick." I said to Nick after he sat down.
"Hello Nick Nelson." Tao folded his arms and shoved chips in his mouth.
"What are you guys up to?" Nick asked pulling me into his chest.
"Laughing, well until you came over he-" I kicked Tao under the table signaling for him to shut the fuck up.
"OW! What was that for?" Tao yelled.
"Oops sorry." I smiled sarcastically at him.
"Oh Y/N me and some of my friends are going to the movies tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with?" Nick asked stroking my hair, I sat up and fixed my shirt.
"Sure, I don't have much to do tonight just some homework and stuff." Nick smiled and stood up.
"Okay! Great. I'll text you the details later." He gave me a quick kiss before running off to his rugby lads. I waited until Nick was completely gone to yell at Tao.
"Tao?! What the hell! You told me you would TRY to like Nick!"
"Well I did try for 10 seconds but it didn't work, so I still hate him." Tao said annoyed. I rolled my eyes and grunted.
"Whatever, just... never mind. I'm gonna head to class before everyone starts packing in. Love you Tao." I stood up and grabbed my bag, walking off to the school doors I could hear Tao say, "love you too Y/N."
That kid is gonna kill me one day.

Ahhh!! Hi everyone! Sorry for the longgggg wait but I'm here now! Ik this is a very short chapter but I have to go to my sisters graduation soon, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!
Love you guys❤️❤️byeeeeeee!!!!