"I'm sorry."

"Marvel again? C'mon Nick we've watched it everyday for a week!" I laughed falling back onto Nicks bed. "Fine. What do YOU wanna watch then, and don't say Frozen or Mickey Mouse!" I grumbled and walked towards Nick on the floor doing something on his laptop.
"Can we just lay down together instead? I'm too tired to watch a movie." I leaned my head on Nick watching him do whatever he was doing.
"Are you sure? We can watch Mickey Mo-" I cut Nick off by kissing him. "It's fine, I'm gonna lay down on the bed if you wanna join me later?" I say after releasing the kiss, "M'k, do you want a drink or something my mum has made some tea if you would like some?" Nick asked me while walking to his bedroom door. "No, I'll be okay. Thank you though." I said half asleep. "Okay, I'll be down stairs if you need anything." Nick said walking out of his room and downstairs.
I smiled to myself and dozed off.
///////
I woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy, I answered it still half asleep.
"Hello?"
"Y/N? It's Tao. I'm sorry"
"Oh, erm."
"Its been months since we last talked, all of us, Charlie, Issac, Elle, and everyone else misses you and wants you to come back to the lunch table."
"Last I checked all of you hated me."
"We never hated you! We just were angry, after me and you erm, y'know kissed," he made it sound like it was a bad thing we kissed. "And Elle saw, I-I got overwhelmed and freaked out on you, and I REGRETTED everything I said."
"Tao-"
"It was stupid of me and I'm sorry, I love you so much and you know I would never mean anything I said-" i cut him off mid sentence "TAO! Its okay, I forgive you, I understand why you blew up at me. I would to if I were you. Haha."
"So we're still best friends?"
"Tao we were always best friends."
"Can you come 'round my house this weekend Elle and Issac, Charlie and I are having a movie night?"
"How could I turn down a movie night." I laughed.

This was just a filler chapter!! Hope you guys have an amazing day!!!❤️❤️❤️