[6] Human at Heart

Nemesis X Reader

No AU

MaleXMale

**Nemesoos. Nemo. Nemesus. Nemmy.**

You entered a trail, per usual hoping you had an easy map and an easy killer, life in the realm ain't treating you well. Before you entered this trail you confessed to someone and just got blanked and laughed at. By who? Rather not talk about it...

You was in the RPD and notice the various zombies roaming, which means it's Nemesis. How great, the killer in his own map, this will totally go perfect. Luckily you've got window of opportunity and a flashlight. You found a teammate, located a gen, popped it and now you're roaming the halls. You'd be in your own little world, thinking about all the different realities people are from, so many questions yet such little answers.

Suddenly the lights go out, this is new and terrifying. You blindly walk around the dark halls unable to see anything, you bump into something. You reached out and it felt like fabric "Hello?" You'd ask timidly, unable to see who it is, you heard no terror radius or groaning of a zombie, so it must be a teammate, right? Oh how wrong you could be. You heard a strange and disgusting sound, like when you move your tongue in your mouth and it makes an awful moist noise. Which means it can only be one thing...

It's probably Nemesis. A low and deep growl would sound out, which confirmed your suspicion. You back away and attempt to run, Nemesis quickly grabbing you before you could even turn around. You'd struggle at first but realise his grip is way too strong for you, so you just give up. He'd carry you around for quite some time on his back, you got bored and just began to draw circles on his back. You'd hear a small grunt come from the large creature as you did this.

You'd smile, "Guess we're all humans at heart aren't we?" You'd say to mostly yourself, but Nemesis heard. He paused right as he approached a hook, he looked at it and turned, walking away. This made you confused. He walked into an office with only one exit, he sat you in the chair and watched you for a while.

You both shared glances at eachother, the large tyrant would lean down glaring at you, you stare at him carefully. Your glare could easily be read, it was a neutral one, you saw no monster. You saw a man. A man trapped in an unwanted torment of his twisted and infected flesh caused by the horrid corporation. "So..." You'd start confidently, but as he looked at you all that sweet confidence rushed out of your body. "Are you not going to kill me?" You'd question, stumbling on some of your words.

Nemesis glared at you, he got up and pointed harshly at the ground, signifying you to stay in that room. He looked out the door and saw a zombie, he grabbed it by the face and placed it at the door whilst doing a small growl at it, they seemed to communicate cause the zombie just stayed in the doorway occasionally looking at you then back at the hallway. As time ran slow you got up and begin to look around the office, you saw pictures of all the people who worked there. You saw Chris and Jill along with some others you've never heard of, a short round man with brown hair and a tall lanky blonde wearing sunglasses.

You wondered what your past was like, sadly you can't remember much since the entity took you, you just know you had a small and successful Café. You also remember you had a bunny, the entity gave you a charm of a black dwarf lopp with white socks. It makes you miss your home life. As your mind was ranting on about the memories you hear the final scream of one of your teammates. You cringe slightly at the loud noise, your ears hate loud noises. Unbearable.

"Y/N?" You'd hear someone call out, you look over the zombie's shoulder and see Felix. Great. "What's going on here?" He'd ask, "This zombie walked in the doorway to chase me and it just... Stopped. But don't go near it, it can still attack." You lied to him, you don't wanna tell him the truth. Infact, you don't even wanna speak to him. "Give me your flashlight." "What. No!" "Give me your flashlight, I'll blind it and you can get out!" He'd say loudly. "I rather be stuck in a room alone then be stuck in a building with you!" You'd yell at him. "What is your problem?!" He'd get annoyed, "You! My problem is you! You hurt me a lot back there!" You'd get frustrated, how can this idiot be so oblivious?

"I didn't mean to laugh. It's a coping mechanism of mine when I'm under pressure or I feel scared or nervous." Is he trying to make up for it to you? You'd pause and look at him, "Fuck I'm stupid..." You'd mutter. "Nah you're just you." He'd joke, you'd laugh and smile. "Oh shit also, you might wanna do gens ASAP. Nemmy ain't letting me out till everyone is gone, or dead." You'd warn the blonde, "Yeah, he's showing us a real game, his skill is actually impressive. And it got to claudette..." He'd inform you. A terror radius began to sound out along with heavy footsteps. "You better go quickly." "Yeah... Oh here, I found this for you." He'd toss you a chocolate bar, still looks fresh and brand new. "Oh you Realm Junkie." You'd laugh, he'd smile and run off before Nemesis could get back.

The siren sounded out, signifying all gens were done, you'd hear someone get hooked really close by, floowed by the sound ofbthe entity consuming their corpse. Nemesis would shove the zombie out the way, "Hey don't be rude, he did a very good job of protecting me." You'd tell him off, he looked at the zombie and patted it on the head muttering incoherently, probably a sorry. He put his attention back to you. He attempted to say something but it came out as a groan or gargle. You'd get an idea. You grabbed some scrap paper and hopefully a working pen, you offer it to Nemesis and he'd take it, scribbling in child-like hand writing 'Frends?' You noticed he spelt friends incorrectly, but he did his best. "Of course, of course I'll be friends with you Nemmy." You'd smile.

He'd hug you, "Fren." Nemesis would manage to say as he proceeds to pick you up and take you to the exit gate. Which still hasn't been opened... He sets you down in the main hall and you walk along to the gate with him, there you see Felix by himself. He gets up and sees you with Nemesis, he didn't care and ran up to hug you. "Felix, I made friends with Nemesis." You'd say proudly. "That's actually pretty cool. Guess the big guy was just lonely." He'd say, looking at Nemesis. Nemesis would go towards the gate and punch the box, the gate instantly opened. He'd signal for you both to leave. "Good game big guy, you did great." Felix would say to him before he left the trail. "I'll see you back at camp, friend." You'd wave goodbye and exit the trail.

You'd come back to seeing everyone with chocolate. "How many bars did you find?" "There's seven large boxes full, with a note saying 'Happy 6th Anniversary'. Also the newbie." You'd look over and see an Indian woman.

"Haddie?"

**Dead by Daylight is reaching it's 6th Anniversary. The broadcast was amazing and fun to watch. This chapter shows us the friendship between us the players and the team. Alongside with some little hints of the next chapter. And on the 7th June, we can give a big welcome to The Dredge and Haddie Kaur in game. I'll see you all in another chapter. Enjoy the time in the fog.**

**Noticed that this is the 6th chapter too? Heh, enjoy the anniversary event my spookies.**

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 27, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dead by Daylight [ONESHOTS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें