[1] Movies

Doctor x Reader

Normal AU
Male x Male

The night is dark and cold, the wind's howls echo through the darkness. You was walking towards your boyfriend's house, Herman Carter or known as 'The Doctor'. It was your day off from your usual matches that the entity puts you through, so you both came to a great conclusion on having a movie date over at the killer's cabin.

You knock on the door, waiting for it to be answered, whilst you waited you just fixed your outfit. A basic black, wooly turtle neck with some jeans. It was winter season after all, you didn't want to get too cold. You spring up as you hear the door open, your eyes met Evan Macmillan, aka The Trapper. "Ah, [Y/N], lovely to see you. I guess you're here to see Carter?"

You nod happily, Evan opened the door wider and let you walk inside, shutting the door as you entered. "He's in his room, it's in the basement, 2nd door to the back on the left." Evan simply stated the directions, you nod and thank him and skip your way to his room. You find his room fairly easily as it has the name 'CARTER' engraved onto it. You knock on the door and seconds later it opens.

You get hugged instantly by the mad man, he pulled away. "I'm glad you're here, I hope you enjoy tonight." He'd grin happily. He wasn't wearing his usual attire, he was wearing a beige sweater and some white ripped jeans. He didn't have his head brace on either, just his bandages and he even had his glasses on. You liked seeing him with his glasses, he looks smart and adorable with them on.

He holds your hand as he takes you to the couch, he'd sit you down and go grab something. You'd see he was pouring two glasses of wine, Herman made his way back towards you and place the glasses of the deep crimson liquid onto the table infront full of a variety of snacks. "So... What movie do you want to watch, [Y/N]?"

Herman would lean in, his forhead pressed against yours. He'd stare into your eyes for a bit, until leaning in to give you a small kiss. You'd smile happily, loving the affection from the man. You both decided on a random movie and begin watching it while eating icecream and cake and drinking some wine. Your head laid on his chest, his arms wrapped around you, a blanket quilted the both of you keeping in the warmth. The movie was coming to an end and you have already fallen asleep, The Doctor still held you in his embrace.

He'd turn off the TV and then lie down on the couch, placing your sleeping body next to his as he also begins to fall asleep. That sleep, was the best sleep you've gotten in a while.