Yandere bakugou x reader *I got rid of them for you, baby* part 2

Start from the beginning

"It's okay, I know you can't use your words, your only a little girl. My baby. But it's okay daddy can speak for you" he says, he walks towards me slowly. "If you come back with me willingly now y/n I won't punish you. Instead you and daddy can have cuddle time" I done know what to do...I fell helpless, the only thing I've know for the past 6 months is doing what he says and letting him decide what I do.

I crumble. I fall to the ground and start crying "I'm-I sowwy daddy! I no wants punishment! Pwease don't make me go back to the room!" I cry into my hands. I would rather do anything else in the world then go back in that room only for one night.

"Aw it's okay baby, daddy knows you don't like the room. Daddy doesn't like putting you in it either. My poor little baby, you even have a gash on your little hand" he says. He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. He kisses me forehead "don't worry daddy won't put you in the room. But do something like this again and it might be your permanent bedroom" he says.

Bakugou pov

I fly back to the house with her in my arms. She's clinging to my shirt, shaking and crying. I don't like to see her like this, but if it's keeps her good and under my control, then I'll keep reminding her about the room. When we arrive at the house I look down and she's sucking on her thumb "princess, don't suck on your thumb, here." I move her hand away from her mouth and put a pacifier in her mouth "much better" I say.

I walk to my bedroom and lay her down on her side of the bed. I then get in my side and pull her the my chest. She's still shaking from fear. (Calm her down. Your her daddy. Comfort your baby) I can hear a voice say. I start humming her favourite lullaby to try and calms her down "hey, shhh it's okay baby, daddy's got you. Your safe with daddy. After all daddy would never do anything to hurt you" I say.

I know it's a lie. I have hurt her before. "D-daddy! Pwease stop! I-It hurt! AAA"  and I feel really bad about it... "Im sorry... I'm so sorry little one" maybe if I hadn't gone that far in the room then maybe she wouldn't flinch every time I touch her. "P-please stop.." Or get scared every time I walk in the room, "please leave m-me alone" or have a panic attack every time she makes the smallest mistake. "I-I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! IM SORRY" I'm her daddy I was meant to protect her. "I'll always protect you y/n I'll never let anyone hurt you" I was meant to be the one that comforts her. The one who she run's to when she's sad, "daddy...they were being mean to m-me..." but no.

I lost myself, I was so worried about protecting her from the monsters of this world, that I didn't realise that I'm the monster. *y/n crying* I'm the person she fears the most in this world.  "your being scawy daddy" I never wanted this to happen, but my selfish desires ruined it all. "Katsuki! Please stop! I Can't take this anymore!" We dated in high school. "I love you katsuki! Your the best boyfriend ever!" we were happy, she was happy. "Every time I'm around you, you make my day better" She smiled, she laughed, and she loved me genuinely. "I love you" But I ruined it all that day. "Bakugou...what are y-you doing?!" I like to blame it all on the room but it's not only that. It's what she saw me as that day...the day when I became a criminal, when I threw away my future as a hero. A monster. "Y-YOUR A MONSTER! DONT TOUCH ME"

And now that's all I am, a monster. I want her back. "Please come back" The little girl in my arms isn't my y/n. "Y/n maybe if you would be a good girl then this wouldn't be happening" It's only a shell of the person she used to be. "Stop crying! It doesn't hurt that much!" She's gone now... and it's my fault..."stop being such a baby! You wimp!" all I every wanted to do was the bring her happiness "smile for me baby...*click* Aw look at that little smile" but in the end I gave her the opposite. I gave her trauma, sadness, grief, pain, anxiety and fear. "I-I'm scared...please stop I can't...brea..." And now it's my job to try and fix the broken doll in my arms, but I know that will never happen. "Y/N? BABY! PLEASE WAKE UP! IM SORRY! IM SO SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO"

After all, you can't bring back a dead person, it's basic knowledge. "I...I'm so sorry... baby! Please! Come back to me! I can't live without you!"

Explanation:
Okay so basically "the room" is where y/n died. She died because of bakugou punishing her, he went way to far to the point where he didn't even realised he killed her untill he noticed she stopped screaming. Y/n has been dead for months but bakugou is so insane and has lost all sanity, so he thinks that she's still alive. The scene with y/n in the morning is all imaginary, y/n running away? His imagination. But when he goes into the woods and finds her he digs up her dead body. And the quotes are flash backs of things he has said and she has said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovely's sorry this story was pretty scary and...yeah this made me cry, pretty badly. I think I honestly might delete this and rewrite it so it's more little space friendly and maybe I'll just put it on my yandere book. hope you have a good night/day!

Love - moon 🌙