Toga x insacure chubby reader *your perfect to me*

Hello lovely's I got another request, I just wanted to say that I feel so grateful to have you all in my life (: and that you all supporting my book, means so much to me! (: also sorry but this is SHE/HER
Also if any people with HE/HIM pronouns wanted to make a request that would be cool because I feel bad because I've never made one because when I make a oneshot and it's not a request I only do THEY/THEM.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trigger warning ⚠️ swearing and hinted at death.
Y/n's pov

I heard shigaraki call for all of the members from the league to come down because he has something to tell us. I walked out of my room and made my way down the stairs, when I walked in the door I could see a person standing there. They had long pink hair with yellow eyes and they had tan skin, they were also really tall!. "Alright now that your all here I would like to introduce you to (???) she will be joining the league" he said

"Oh that's great! Me and y/n need more girls in the team tell me do you like blood?!" Toga said with an excited look on her face "ew no you freak and..is that y/n?" She asked pointing at me "y-yeah why?" I asked looking back up at her "well you know don't you think you're a bit...chubby to be in this group? Shouldn't you be more fit, i mean you could lose sum weight" she said looking me up and down.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO MY GIRLFRIEND" toga said as she tried to stab her but shigaraki stoped her  "now now toga you won't need to do that...You can do that later but, You need to leave. How dare you talk to one of my members like that your nothing compared to her, and how dare you talk about her like she's trash, your the one that looks like their 50% made out of plastic bitch. Toga fuck her up" shigaraki said as he walked away

"No...I want to help" twice said as they walked towards her, twice and toga dragged her out side and I was left with dabi  "hey y/n...there's  no need to cry, what she said isn't true but I think you should go wait in your room for toga to come back, because I don't think you'll want to hear what they do to her..." Dabi said "o-okay thanks dabi but can you please wait with me for toga" I asked "...fine only because I feel bad for you" he said as he went up stairs and I followed him.

Time skip to mommy toga getting back

Y/n's pov

Me and dabi can hear a knock on the door and dabi gets up to answer it "hey toga just to let you know y/n slipped into little space and also I think you should change your jumper before you touch them because....wow you really didn't go easy on her I see" he said, mommy then walked into the room "hello baby mommy will be with you in a bit she just needs to change her jumper because you know I don't want to get it on you baby" she said as she put on a clean jumper.

"Now that mommy's all clean she can now give her good girl all of the cuddles she deserves" mommy said as she jumped on the bed and hugged me, then she gave me a lot of forehead kisses. "Mommy...is what that lady said true..." I said with a frown "what?? Of course not baby, your beautiful and you don't need to lose weight mommy loves you just the way you are now" she said "I think you look even cuter because your chubby, you know I love to kiss your cute chubby cheeks" she said and then she kissed my cheek.

"Thank you mommy but are you sure I mean I can try to change myself..." I said as a tear fell down my face "of course not sweetie your my beautiful, sweet, kind and lovely baby and I don't want you to ever change for someone" she said, she then kissed my tears away. "Thank you mommy but what happened to the lady?" I asked "oh...don't worry about that baby just know that's you'll never see her again, and that's what's best for you." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovely's I hope you liked this :) thank you for 6.5k reads <3

Love - moon 🌙