Yandere shoto x reader x yandere momo part 3 "why did you try leaving, baby?"

Hello lovely's this is part 3 because some one ask for it like a month ago, sorry it took so long I have a lot going on in my life right now some good and some bad things, but I'm doing okay mentally so don't worry about me :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's pov

It's been 3 months...3 months since I've been out of this house... it's gone into winter time now so it's very cold outside and momo and shoto say that I'm to week to be out in the cold...

I've been good for them and I've done all of the things they've told me to do so it could lead up to this moment, the moment when they give me an opportunity to escape. "Hi buba, me and daddy are going soon for out date night, so it's time to get ready for bed!" Momo said with a smile.

She picked me up and walked to the bathroom where she brushed my teeth while shoto brushed my hair "mommy, daddy how long will you be gone for...I'm going to mwiss you" I said with a pout {oh I've got them wrapped around my finger, and they don't even suspect that I'm faking it} I thought to myself "aw don't worry baby daddy and mommy won't be out that long" he said.

Once they were done giving me my night time routine they brought me back to my room and laid me down in my bed, well it was a crib. "Alright we love you baby and if you need anything just know that you can push the emergency button on the side of the crib and we'll come back as soon as we can"  momo said with a smile, she then kissed my forehead, shoto then did the same thing.

"Good night little one we love you, we'll be back in a few hours" shoto said as he closed the door and turned off the light, but left a night light on. I waited for about ten minutes before I put my plan into motion.

Todoroki's pov

Me and momo were sitting at out table over looking the city view before I heard a buzz on my phone, when I looked down it said that the cameras had sensed movement on the outside window of y/n's room. I clicked on the app to see what it was {it must just be a fox or maybe a bunny...or my little...} I thought to myself as I looked at the live footage of my baby running away from the house.

"Momo we have to leave now" I said as I got up "why what's wro" before she could finish I interrupted "y/n is trying to escape" after I had said that she stood up as well "I can't believe this! I thought we could trust our baby" she said in a sad tone. We walk to out car and I started to drive

I started to get angry and speed up while a hit my hand on the stirring wheel "I can't fucking believe this...after all we did for them and they try to run away from their mommy and daddy? What a little brat" I said with anger in my eyes as I continued to drive "I know my love, I'm upset too I thought they were actually starting to come around to us being their mommy and daddy but I guess not..." Momo said

"Don't worry love we'll just have to give them a punishment they won't forget..." I said "yes shoto they do need a punishment but please don't go to hard because if we do they'll never trust us" she said as she rubbed my thigh to try and calm me down "okay momo, but if they do it again I won't hold back" after I had finished that we had pulled up to the front of the house.

Y/n's pov

I was cold. I was shivering in the snow as I tried to stay warm from my body heat but it wasn't working. I was only wearing a thin onesie because inside the house it was pretty warm from the heater. Then I started to hear noise like howling from wolfs and other animals, I started to get scared.

I had only then realised that I had regressed from fear. I started to cry "m-mommy daddy-y i scarwd" I said to myself {I want mommy and daddy, it's to scary and cold out here} I think to myself. "Little one where are you!" I hear mommy yell out "baby, please come home" I can then hear daddy say.

The big part of me was screaming at me to run away but the little me wanted to running their arms and hug them, little me won. "M-mommy! Daddy! I'm scarwd I wanna go howm" I yell out to them. I can hear running towards me before daddy is in front of me and picks me up "Aw my poor little baby, are you okay? You feel so cold" daddy says as he walks over to mommy

"Oh no little one was it to scary out here for you?" Mommy asked "y-yes its to scary! I don't like it out here!" I said as I cried harder into daddy's chest "shhh shh I know baby, I know, but you won't do this again now, will you?" He said "n-no daddy I want to go home" I said as I grabbed onto his shirt "okay baby we'll take you home now" mommy said, we then walked back off to the house.

The next day I regretted not running away when I had the chance...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovely's I hope you liked this, have a nice night/day :)

Love - moon 🌙