Hawks x reader * hey it's okay, don't cry! *

Hello lovely's sorry I didn't update on a few days I just wanted I bit of a break from writing.
POV hawks sees y/n regressing but y/n hasn't told him that their a little
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawks POV

I was walking to y/n's room to ask them if they had the paper work I gave them to fill out ready to be handed in, and also to ask if they wanted to hangout because I'm their my friend! as I was getting closer to their room I could hear some giggling coming from inside the room, I chuckled to myself trying to think of what could be making them laugh.

As I reached the door i twisted the door handle and opened the door when I opened the door I saw y/n in some pastel coloured clothes with teddies and toys around them and as I got a closer look I saw that they had a pacifier in their mouth.

Y/n's POV

I was having a great time watching Care Bears and playing with my toys and stuffies but then I heard my door open. I freaked out on the inside because I thought I locked my door and also because I don't want people to know, when I turned to see who it was I saw it was hawks my boss and best friend. "P-please leave" I said in a saddened tone as tear started to fall down my face just like me pacifier fell out of my mouth.

"Oh no! I'm sorry y/n please don't cry!" Hawks said as he started to get closer to me "n-no you probably think I'm a weirdo now" I said as I stated to full on burst out into tears "no I would never think that about you y/n and I don't care if your a little! Because I know it can be stressful in the hero industry" he said as he got on his knees and hugged me.

"Really..you don't think it's weird?" I asked as he wiped the tears from my face "no of course not y/n and can I call you sweetie?" He asked me "yeah..." I said with a small smile "okay that's good to hear but I just wanted to know do you have a caregiver sweetie?" He asked me in a kind tone "no I don't but I wish I had a mommy or daddy to take care of me when I'm little" I said with a small frown.

"How about I be your daddy for a little bit then? You know we can try it out and see if we both like it and then if we do I can be your daddy officially!" He said with a big smile "are you sure you don't have to hawks just because your my friend" I said looking down at my socks "yes I'm sure little one and please call me daddy when you little, okay" he said "yes daddy" i said with a small smile.

"Good now let's play some games I want to get to know the little y/n, that you've been hiding from me!" He said as he moved to turn on my game console " hey daddy...thank you for everything " I said with a smile "it's okay sweetie and anything for my little baby" he said as he loaded up the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I didn't post for a few days and I just wanted to say thank you for over 1.1k reads! It means the whole world to me!

Love - moon 🌙