Yandere Deku x reader *I am your daddy, little one*

Hello lovely's, I hope you had a good weekend! I know I did, it was my pops 66th birthday and we had a barbecue for dinner it was really good and the cake tasted amazing! It was a really fun day :D then I went shopping and got some pj pants, shorts and a cute skirt.
TRIGGER WARNING: yandere themes, kidnapping, hinted at murder and other things
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
READ THIS:
Also this is a yandere soulmate au, so basically they have each other's names on their wrists and deku is the number one hero but he is yandere for his destined darling y/n, he stalks them and then the day finally comes around the day when yanderes can kidnap their darlings without it being illegal, it only goes on for 24 hours. But poor y/n forgot what day it was and decided to regress, they definitely weren't prepared for the number one hero to break in and kidnap them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's pov
Today was going to be a great day! Today we got a day off from work because it was a public holiday, but I forgot what the occasion was. So because I have a full day to myself, I'm going to have a little day, it's been so long and I haven't had the time to regress lately. I started off the day with some kitty shaped pancakes with a side of angel milk and fruits, then I got ready and put on a cute outfit.

I was sitting down playing with my stuffies, then I can hear some screaming from outside. I pull my stuffies close to my chest and try to ignore it but I can hear a man yelling for help! I started to cry out of fear. Then it only Gets worse I can hear the my window break, it's the window in my playroom. The one I'm in right now. "Aw there's no need to cry little one daddy's here, I'm sorry I took so long there were just some problems I had to take care of..." I can hear a male say from behind me. I turn around and see him.

Deku's pov
As I break threw the window I can see from behind my little that they are shaking and I can hear them crying "aw there's no need to cry little one daddy's here, I'm sorry I took so long there were just some problems I had to take care of..." I say. They then turned around to look at me I can see their shocked face and I can see the tears rolling down their face, I go to hug them, but they then jump up and run away from me before I can.

"Oh are we playing tag now baby? It's okay daddy loves tag" I run after them and they start to scream "HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" They yell, they try to get away from me but I'm to fast, I grab them and lay them on the floor with me on top of them so they can't run away. "Aw sweetie no one is coming to help you, and why are you running from your daddy that's not very nice now is is, little one?" I ask

Y/n's pov

"Nuuu you nots my daddy! You weirdo!" I say as I try to push away from him but it's no use he's to strong. After I said that I could see the anger grow in his eyes "I am your daddy, little one. And don't speak to your daddy like that" he said "I think it's time that we go home now" he said before I can do or say anything else he gets up and picks me up resting me on his hip. "Nuuu u scawy and U not my daddy!" I say as I hit his back "oh really little one? Well I'm your soulmate and by law that makes me your daddy and boyfriend, see look at my wrist"

He holds up his wrist and it says "y/n l/n" I start to cry even more "nu I don't wants u to be my daddy you scare me" I say as I start to struggle but he's already walked out of my house and is taking me to a car. He grabs hold of my wrist and show it to my face "you see that baby? It mean that your mine, you were made for me and it doesn't matter if you don't want me to be your daddy, because I'm going to be" he said

He placed me in a car seat and put on the buckles, he then handed me my stuffie and put a pacifier in my mouth "shh it's okay baby you'll learn to get used to your new life with me as your daddy, now night night" before I could even get the chance to think about what that meant I can feel a pain in my neck. He injected me with a sleeping formula, I feel my eyes close and the last thing I can see is him smiling at me threw the car mirror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovely's hope you liked this let me know if you want a part 2 I think I might make one because I liked it.

Love - moon 🌙