CHAPTER TEN

Izu on phone with an unknown caller "yes they have sent it, I just forwarded it to  his lord bishop"he said laughing. The voice over the phone said" it's nice doing business with you" for keeping your own end I will keep mine"..... Hanging the call."I will love to see the looks on his face when they will summon him to derobe him" laughing. Chetam called father Theo telling him to come over.... Two days later all of them were sited at the palor... "So why did you call me over is there anything wrong?"asked father Theo." No not really just that I want you to bless my new car that is arriving today as my spiritual father" chetam said smiling. All of them sat down when the door opened Andy walked in smiling all of them ran hiding including chetam. "shouting ghost! ghost!!!"... They began to say latin prayers used in expelling spirits but Andy sat down poured himself a drink sipping and laughing at them. Dropping his glass "enough with these your nonsense", I am no ghost you dumb heads" Ade said" but you were dead". "yes I faked my own death for a reason which I am here today". Ade got a call from the bishop complaining that the files they sent contained a deadly virus which have wiped all their systems clean taking over their system...."looking at Dave suspeciously"you have ruined everything are you happy now?" Dave who was still confused didn't bother to answer Ade.Andy called the lordship and father theo's phone rang everybody was shocked Ade shouting in wonder "father Theo so you are the lordship who sent us to do you dirty work?".Chetam began to talk"from the first day you stepped your foot into this passornage I knew you two were snakes but we couldn't place our hands on who sent you guys".... "so since you guys came to play games we played ours too"... "but what I am yet to understand is why father Theo will go to this extent to disgrace me"... "what did I do to you to deserve all these from you?".... Father Theo sweating shame written all over him..." you did everything by taking the only thing that I loved"."What are you talking about?" asked chetam."Love he is talking about me" Andy said."you loved me yet you pimped out to chief who loved you with all his heart"."I did what I did for the love I have for you I knew linking you up with chief will make your life change for good"."But when he came into the picture" looking at chetam with hatred, "I knew I have lost you so I swore to make life miserable for him". "So I reached out to father Izu who was the chaplain at your seminary school to monitor you two"...... I was the one behind that scandal, when you left for the states I was happy thinking you will be done with him".... "but I was wrong so I blackmailed this two foolish ex- lovers with their own past sex scandal  with the help of Izu to come get evidence  that you chetam did what you were accused of during your stay at the seminary school"."Hmmm!!!.....how you two can sit on such secrets acting normal baffles me"Dave cuts in... "looking at chetam"when you said you love me was it an act too?". "You know the answer to that"chetam replied him".Father Theo saying in anger "this is not over so long as the two of us is alive Andy you are mine,nothing, not even Chetam can stop it".He wanted to leave..."not so fast" said Andy.The door opened, the state CID came in with chaplain izu on hand cuffs,"father Theo you are under arrest for the attempted murder of chetam...." wait so it was you and izu that planned to kill me" slapping father Theo  out of anger"thank God I stopped communicating anything about us with you". "You can imagine so you hated me so much that you want to sleep with me, oh! wait..to know how I taste that made him dump you Sankey ass".
The police took father Theo and izu away Andy closing the door"rot in jail father Theo"... Chetam turning to Ade "now take your sorry spying ass out of my house, you are lucky I begged on your behalf not to be arrested"... Andy said."I am giving you just two seconds to find your wicked ass out of here" turning to Dave "thank you for coming clean and am sorry for the way I reacted". Ade left remaining just Andy, chetam and Dave. Chetam resigned from priesthood and joined his husband Andy to build their church the ever first gay church in Nigeria with their headquarters in America named... "CITY OF ANGELS".... Andy and chetam was the first gay couple to get married in the church, their white weeding was all over the place. Dave was the officiating minister of their weeding.. Dave met the last born of Emmy in Rome when he traveled to Rome.They are in a serious relationship which will lead to marriage. Father Theo and izu read about the weeding father Theo died of heart attack and was buried.The city of angels church was growing from strength to strengthen.. All the LGBT was happy to have a church of their own.

THE END.