CHAPTER FOUR

Dave was answering someone over the phone, the voice "what are your latest achievements in your mission?"...... "well he his responding to my advances, I must say he is a hard nut to crack". "Have he made any suggestive moves to show you he is giving in?" asked the voice "yes he brushed my dick with his while walking into his room, but I am not sure if he did it intentionally". "You have to step up your game time is of essence". "I will do all it takes to get him to sleep with me". The call ended another call came in "his lordship I have gotten the whole thing set it's in my lap top". So you guys fucked, how many times?" now touching his head "sir we haven't fucked yet" the voice roared through the phone "don't you dare lie to me father Dave now I ask again how many times have you guys had sex?, before you answer choose your words carefully", "his lordship just once"...."good that's a nice one make sure all the evidence are intact am I understood"........"yes your lordship"...... "now be careful not to blow your cover". "If you do the aftermath is on you". "Bless me his lordship".... "you are blessed my son" hanging the phone he went back to chetam's room who was now facing up sleeping his legs separated. Dave saw him in that position he stood for a moment looking at the handsomness of father chetam his glowing fresh soft skin. He felt his dick grow he laid ontop of him kissed him father chetam stared "sorry to wake you father" "what happened nothing I just can't sleep" "OK so what do you want me to do about it?". "Nothing let me just hold you" chetam turned lying sideways his ass touch Dave's erected dick, Dave fingering him with one hand used the other hand to look for lube,he got the lube applied it then insterted his dick while chetam was still sideways he pushed his ass backwards to get a nice feel and position. He was touching chetam's nipples, went over to his dick wanking him according to his stroke movement, Dave wanked him faster to march his fast thrust as he was cumming chetam followed suit Dave was a professional he caught all of chetam's sperm as he licked his hands smiling, kissing chetam all over his body he left his dick inside chetam's honey pot while they slept like that In the morning chetam entered the bathroom to get set for morning mass he closed the bathroom door but Dave opened it and joined him chetam said nothing continued bathing but Dave took the sponge from him and scrubbed his body throwing water on him playful chetam was giggling they came out of the bathroom Dave cleaned his body brought out his white garment which he helped chetam dress up. Then he dressed up too. The mass was over, chetam sent him to one of the parishioner's house for visitation as Dave left he called Andy "yes babe what's good?".... "can you imagine it's  me you are using American English for". "Babe what's the latest now?"...... "well nothing much apart from the sex he is forming super caring that boy is the modern version of male Delilah thank God I don't have dreadlocks he will cut off". "Now where is he?" asked Andy "I sent him on a visitation"......... "that's good it's time to use that device and check if the house is in any way bugged"........ after checking he found out there was hidden web cam in some hidden places and listening bugs for audio. "What are am I to do now?" he asked Andy "shey you bought the other divce"...... "yes I did good now activate it so it will jam all the bug devices signals".... "done good go to his room now spray that stuff on his keyboard" chetam went into Dave's room and came back "done now let the game begin"." Yes love before I forget last night he got two calls from two different people he lied to the first person but the second whom he called his lordship pressured him he told him we had sex once which is also a lie".I don't understand which game Dave and his cohorts are playing", "relax love am with you all the way just keep playing the novist till this mistery unravel itself". "Trust no one now expect yourself am I understood"..... "yes sir now show daddy some cake". Chetam got up lifted his white gown up revealing his white thongs hanging on his fat ass like mango on a tree "wow!!! I really missed this my food I hope that boy is not rough handling it because I will kill him if I come back and your sweet mangiana is no longer gripping my dick".... "there will be third world War". "You are not serious shaking and clapping his ass now totally naked he brought a dildo the size of Andy's dick started playing with it as he wanked while Andy watched wanking along with him they came. It wasn't up to two seconds they finished chatting Dave came back. "Oh! you are back" "yes I am" kissing him "well that's strange why the kiss" asked chetam "um!! Let's just say because I feel like doing it all the time".
Unexpectedly chetam asked him "Dave do you love me?" the question took him off balance his mouth open looking at chetam as he rack his brain to get the right words to say "I..... I.... Um.......".... "It's OK Dave never mind" . Dave felt withdrawn after chetam asked him that question he tried to avoid him through out the day but chetam feeling mischievous wore a sexy thongs calling him to come and help him do something in his room. Dave entered.
Dave was done with what he came to do..... But was lingering in the room doing nothing. "can I help you with any other thing?".. He shyly asked father chetam. "mmm! .... I think my back is aching me, I feel pains at the waist side". "Maybe you should help me buy some pain relief tablets." have you tried massage? It works like magic" Dave cuts in.... "Oh! well then we can give it a try" said chetam who laid on the bed his ass up like a Thanksgiving offering. Dave took the olive oil and began his hand ministration, chetam feeling cooky began to moan softly, knowing fully well that father Dave is addicted to his mangiana.
In no time chetam would feel Dave's dick going up and down..... Dave paused and he felt it his wet mouth was doing justice to his man butter. Dave rimmed chetam like he wants to prove a point.... He went in gently after devouring chetam's ass, his dick moving in and out as chetam begged him to fuck him harder. "Yes! I will fuck you the way you want it and how you want it".... They were done lying on the bed with sheets covering only their waist..." Why did you ask me the question you asked in the morning? Dave asked looking direct into chetam's eyes."Since we have been fucking, I want to know where this well lead us?"replied chetam. "Hmmm!"....... Dave heavied he took another deep breath putting his hands on chetam's chest placing a kiss on his lips saying "I can't give you an answer you are looking for now because it's complicated, with time we will know where this will lead us"."But why is it complicated?" Asked chetam.... Looking at him lost of words to say, he opened his mouth but words could not come "never mind" was the answer he gave to chetam. "Well in that case good night" chetam said turning his back on him, Dave peeking him said "good night to you too father chetam".
A guy by name Ade came to father chetam telling him "how he was homeless, how his family threw him out because he wants to become a priest instead of a lawyer they wanted him to be".... "OK I have heard what you said, I will talk to the committee and get back to to you". After speaking with the church committee they gave him go ahead to take Ade in. So he called Andy telling him of the new development. "that's good you and your good heart, may it never land you into trouble" said Andy. "What would Jesus do(WWJD)" was the reply chetam gave to him. "Can I See his picture?" Andy demanded Ade's pictures from him. "Why do you want to see his picture?" Chetam asked surprised, "let's say to be on a safe side you never can tell"."Fine" chetam sent him the picture. "Now let's get freaky" said Andy... Undressing chetam said "I thought you wouldn't ask". Chetam knelt on the bed clapping his ass as he poured essential oil on his ass, rubbing them with his two hands parting his ass checks. Andy said with admiration "wow! your ass is getting bigger and sexier Dave's sperm is doing a good job". "I feel like boarding the next available flight to come fuck the shit out of you". "What are you waiting for" said chetam with a slutry tone plunging the dildo in his now moisturized shiny hole, raising one leg up lying sideways touching his nipples and working on his ass with the dildo, Andy was wanking over the web cam.... The door flung open it was Dave who came. Trying to comport himself... "What are you doing?" asked Dave. "Why didn't you bother to knock?before entering" replied chetam who quickly closed the lap top. Ignoring his question.... "You have been bad all by yourself while I am here". "That's a waste of fun and energy". Dave was now naked, standing behind chetam "let me finish the work the dildo started". Lubed his dick bending chetam who held the edge of the bed. Dave didn't last long due to the wetness, warmth and sweetness of chetam's ass.
Ade was with Dave in the palor, while chetam was at the chapel. "So father Dave how is your mission going? asked Ade...." Will you lower your voice he might be coming in any moment from now" said Dave. "By the way what are you doing here? Dave asked him." I was sent by his lordship to keep an eye on you in case you go rouge". Standing up angrily "so his lordship can't even trust my abilities, that he have to send a spy or should I say a puppet". "Now watch your mouth" both of them facing each other. "And if I don't what will happen father Ade?fired Dave....The door opened chetam came in, on seeing him they hugged each other "long time no talk".Ade telling Dave in a low voice "this isn't over, better get ready to give me report of your achievements" he said to him two of them smiling, "you are not serious" said Dave laughing "I only report to his lordship not a puppet. "If I am a puppet what does that make you huh...?". Chetam got close both of them rushed to take his bag from him but Dave on a second thought allowed Ade to take the bag. Chetam was in the bathroom. While they continued from where they stopped. "You want to play games with me right father Ade let it being" said Dave. "You have forgotten what I can do right, I will have to joggle your leaking memory".