CHAPTER FIVE

Dave was in competition with Ade, who was bent on making life miserable for him....  Four months have passed already Ade was doing all he could to get chetam's attention. But Dave was blocking it because Dave have fallen in love with father chetam. One afternoon it was only father chetam and Ade that was at home father chetam was in the kitchen because he likes to cook most times..... He was slicing vegetables when Ade entered but chetam did not hear him enter, father chetam was on his white polo and white shorts that gave out the details of his ass..... Ade walked behind him intentionally brushed his dick on his man butter, chetam was startled but kept mute. Ade repeated it again on the third time father chetam turned, "what are u doing?.....Mr Ade why are you brushing your body on mine?, when there is enough space in the kitchen, 'Please! watch where you are going next time"."I am so sorry for that" Ade apologized. Dave was at the kitchen door he heard everything...... He walked in with mocking smile on his face only Ade noticed it. "father chetam bless me father," bless you my son". He stylishly did as if he wanted to make use of the sink as he tapped father chetam's ass like it was unintentionally looking at Ade who was busy with arranging the fridge with what the parishioners brought....Dinner was served grace was said everybody dived into their food. Dave saw a particle of food near father chetam's mouth he reached out cleaning it with his hands as he softly squeezed his cheeks. Ade got up leaving his food unfinished, then he came back took the food to his room. After dinner father chetam went inside his room switched on the divce to jam all the bugging devices in the house as he called Andy; "my love how are you?" I am good"replied chetam. "how is the plan going?" very well my love the two are competing on who to win my love;" I think Dave is in love with me, the way things are going, he doesn't tell them all that happens between us, the last time I checked his lap top it's been long he updated them"."well you have to make Ade want you more make him extra jealous by acting like you are unintentionally showing much care to Dave"said Andy. "honey can you believe that Ade brushed my ass with his dick today while I was cooking and to be frank he is well loaded".laughing at him Andy said "none of them is loaded more than me" bringing out his dick as he play with it. "Who would have thought that Dave is a spy he is very good in his acting infact he will make a good detective" chetam said while playing his ass. "stay focus I know it's hard not to fall in love with Dave but know that I am your first love.... keep that in mind and I will soon be back to claim what is rightfully mine" he shot his load. "love you my baby", "love you more".
Chetam cleaned up he called Dave finging that his back pain is back..... "help me massage my lower waist please".... "with all pleasure my love" Dave got out of his clothes. "why are you getting naked? 'I said massage not fuck please can you put on your clothes"."how do you expect me to sleep well after touching your body with my hands without, drinking from the well of your pleasure". While he was massaging father chetam he plugged his ass with butt plug which was sending him to the heaven of the heavenlies. He went in and began to fuck chetam unlike before chetam would play music but he purposely left everywhere to be silent. The sound of their moan and tatatata was tormenting Ade he came to the door peeping from the key hole he began to masturbate himself. Dave fucked father chetam like he knew Ade was at the door, they went close to the door. Father chetam leaning on the door as Dave lifted him up eating his ass then fucked him with his back on the door... They came everybody slept off.....
In the morning Ade was so moody and quiet, father chetam noticed it but kept calm. He left to pray for the sick parishioners leaving them behind on purpose..... He went with the other man servants and reverend sisters.....
Laughing as he sits across Ade.... "wow last night was bomb who is the man again"? Dave said. "you enjoy it while it last because my turn will come" said Ade. "if wishes were horses beggers would ride, you see father chetam he is mine not even Andy or whatever they call him can take him away from me", "I hope you enjoyed our sound track last night, don't worry you will get use to it, how was your wanking? Get more tissues because that's all you get to do" getting up going inside his room. Ade said to himself "pride goeth before a fall" changing the channel......
Father chetam was alone in his room when he heard a knock, "yes come in". "bless me father," you are blessed my son". Looking at him, "how may I help you?" Chetam asked raising his head from the Bible he was reading."I need to ask you something"."OK go ahead.....Now closing his Bible......."yes I'm all ears, what is it you have to tell me"?.... Ade siting down, father chetam "if I ask you this question please be honest with me", "OK go ahead ask" taking a deep breath Ade said with his face in his hand "do you hate me that much, why  don't you notice me?" chetam was taken aback.... "well it depends on the angle you are coming from" said chetam. Standing up "don't tell me that you don't notice all my passes and green lights I have been showing you" Ade said in a frustrating tone. "is my abs" raising his clothes,"or my dick" pulling down his shots "not big enough.... I can fuck you every well, any how you want it just give me the chance to prove to you how good I am in bed". 'if I disappoint you I promise I will go with my tails between my legs and never bother you again".chetam after a long pause, "Mr Ade I have heard what you said I will get back to you....." If you don't mind you can excuse yourself now, I want to do my meditation". He opened the door but closed it back chetam raising his head to know why he came back, he was met with a tight hug and a kiss.... "thank you for this it really means a lot to me" and he left.
Chetam called Andy on web cam. "look at my honey pie" said Andy. "don't honey pie me now the situation is getting dicer my love.... Hmmm!!....." Ade is vertually losing it". "what did he do this time?"Asked Andy."he professed his love to me, asking if I hate him that much. "worst part of it his dick is really nice but not nicer than yours" chetam said looking tired. "maintain your stand it will pay off at the end believe me it will;" I opened my own church cutting in "wow! Thank God at last my baby is now a pastor..... Daddy G.O"chetam said laughing."And you are my mummy G.O" Andy said lighting a cigarette... "don't tell me you have started smoking" chetam said curiously. "I do that once in a while the weather here is too cold". "so what's the name of the church? And what is the church all about?". "well I named the church" CITY OF ANGELS" and it's specifically for the LGBT people". "where they can come and worship God without being condemned or told how God will burn them in the lake of enteral fire". "I really like that, I hope you will come back to establish it here in Nigeria" said chetam.... "yes! Of course that's a sure banker".'dont get tired be strong we will get to the bottom of this, till then your head should be in the game".
Ade went to one native doctor to give him a charm that will make chetam love him and hate Dave. Which the native doctor gave to him..... Someone saw he him and called Dave, he told Dave everything........
When Ade came back he showered singing as he went straight to the kitchen prepared lunch for everyone. He added the love portion in father chetam's food. He served the food after the grace father chetam opened his food he began to eat praising Ade for his delicious meal. Ade smiled looking at Dave who was not happy..... The drama that unfolded was....