CHAPTER SIX

Now let's roll it back a bit... Andy was loved by the philanthropic chief that father Theo took him to..... The man would call Andy to come spend some time with him without father Theo.
Andy told father Theo about it and father Theo told him "to make sure he get whatever he needs now the relationship is new".... "why did you stop calling father Theo to come knowing fully well he was the one that, introduced me to you" said Andy after a hot sex ministration. "you see I and father Theo knew each other right from our youthful days;.... I was the one who took his virginity both front and back, so you see we are inseparable even though am with you dearie, doesn't mean.... I have abounded him....." he is my number one and no can take his place" chief said kissing Andy's chest. "so what number does that make me"?. Fingering his ass and sucking his nipples," now let's get back to business shall we" said chief going down on Andy's man hole with his mouth, he took the wine there pouring it on his ass as he drinks and eat Andy's mangiana..... Andy was moaning like a bitch who saw dollars for the first time.
Chief gagged him with leather holding his hands backwards as as he fucked Andy till he brought out his dick poured his sperm inside the smoothie he was drinking. It was Andy's turn, he fucked chief till his throat went dry out of moaning and singing hallellooo..... For hours Andy was fucking chief, he wanted to teach him a lesson not to take him as a second feddel. Chief pushed him off running to the bathroom Andy followed him grabbed him and kept fucking. Chief could not bare it any more "let me rest you have sapped me out of the whole energy I have, please I want to rest".... But Andy was not listening which made chief to run to the palor lying on the cold tiles the air conditioner on a full blast but Andy came there pinned him on the tiles fucked the living daylight out of chief they both shut their cum tremendously. Chief could not move for minutes. When he caught his breathe chief asked him "what was that?" you want to prove you can be my number one by breaking my waist "laughing....." "wow! This is the best fuck I ever had since I began to have sex;"nobody have fucked till I tap out for giving me a memorable sex I will reward you". Chief bought a car for him and gave him ten million naira.....back to the present. What really happened was... The native doctor gave Ade a charm that will kill father chetam because father chetam was taking his customers away from him and he has tried to kill him spiritually but failed on many occasions...... So here was an opportunity to do away with him. Ade thinking it was love charm added too much of it so that father chetam would be drunk in love with him.... But the problem was who actually ate the food.... Hmmm!.... Chetam called Ade into his room.... "close the door behind you","you know I have thought about what you told me and I have.... Dave opened the door"bless me father "bless you my son". "Ade the parishioners needs your attention" at this Ade excused himself.... "why is he in your room my love don't tell me you are about to consider him" kneeling down "baby don't take away my bragging rights by allowing him have you please". "you are acting funny moreover its my body I can give it to whomever I want to".... "eating one food every day makes the food tasteless you know" said father chetam.... "I will cook it in different ways to make it tasty for you my love I am willing to eat yours till death do us part, don't do this to me". "You know sometimes I wonder why you two hate each other so much".. "do you guys know each other from somewhere?, 'the way the two of you are acting shows there is something you both are not telling me" father chetam said sipping his drink. "baby I told you it's complicated but with time you will get to understand my love for you" said Dave whose stomach was cramping and paining him.... "I can't breathe my love, my stomach is...... Ah! Oh! Mmm mmmm! Holding his tommy foaming from his mouth and he fell on the ground.Father chetam was praying for him when Ade came back... Asking in shock "what happened to him?." I should be asking you that" father chetam interrupted him.... Dave vomited a live frog and cobwebs mixed with blood and he sneezed four times opening his eyes... "what happened to me?". "Why is he standing here?" Pointing at Ade. "you are ridiculous so Ade is your major concern;'you should be thanking God who brought you back to life" said father chetam. Chetam told Ade to go burn those things Dave vomited.. "and you" you are staying in my room for now"i would love to stay in your room my love but"... "but what eh! Dave? My word is final" father chetam said.Though weak he managed to kiss chetam... "thanks for saving my life I owe you alot my love, but I have to keep an eye on my room"...."what is in that room that you can't keep an eye on from here?" Chetam asking curiously. "hmmm... You see eh baby I am kind of in a tight corner but things will be fine"; 'that I promise you, looking into his eyes"you are an angel in human form, God bless the day I found you". Father chetam replied him kissing his forehead "awww that's cute and nice to hear from you, now you have to rest".
Ade went back to the native doctor confronting him. "how could give me poison to kill someone I love". "I only saw you as a means to get to him but you failed like I did". "why do you want to kill him so bad"? "he is taking all my customers and captives setting them free". "and you think by killing him you will do away with him" looking around no one was round he brought out a gun and shot the native doctor. The news of the native doctor's death spread round the town.People were happy thanking God for his death.
Chetam wanted to shake them up a bit and he swung into action... "bless me father", "bless you father Dave" Dave froze with shock but quickly called his emotions back laughing... "hmmm! baby this one you called me father was that what you saw in your dreams or vision"... "not a vision but I have been thinking about it that you look like one revrened father from Mary the mother of God parish" he said pretending to read his Bible but was watching his reactions.... Dave tried all he could to hide his shock but the loop holes was too glrening...
That same day Ade was in the kitchen with chetam, "father Ade how is your parish St Louis church" Ade almost dropped the things he was holding, his hands trembled before he got himself back. "father how can you call me a father when I am not one already" he said with a trembling voice. "it's just that, that's what my mind said I should call you and the parish I wish they would post you to" chetam squeezed his shoulders. "bless you my son" as he left the kitchen. He was matching with anger to go meet Dave who was also coming to confront him. They met at the palor.... Both of them saying "how could you snitch on me?". "so you want to play dirty father Ade, the battle line is drawn"... "you see that ass your dick will not cross it that I can promise you" said Dave who was fuming with anger.... Laughing at him "it might take time but father chetam will be mine". "and my face will be the last you will see at the door as it will shut on your face".Choking his throat "don't think I don't know what you did, the saying that goes a sharp leg is seen by a sharp eyes"... "I am the one holding your stay here in my plam cross me and you will kiss this place goodbye". "Dare me and see" said Dave.. When they turned father chetam was standing behind them.