Faith's thoughts: "I can't do it." 

Faith: "Maybe another time." I smile weakly.

Ariana: "Well guess we are spending the day together, come." She grabs her stuff.

I follow right behind.

Faith's apartment📍

We headed to my place so I could change before we head out.

Ariana: "Do you want to go to a fast food place, Starbucks or a restaurant to eat?"

Faith: "Anywhere is fine with me really." 

I come out & find her looking around & she's holding an old picture of me & my family.

Ariana: "Does your family live out here, it would be nice to meet them again."

Faith: "They don't, I'm ready let's go."

Ariana: "Well it would've been nice to…" I changed the subject.

Faith: "My family & I aren't on the best of terms okay, can we not talk about them." 

She puts the photo down & we head out.

(Ariana pov)

Starbucks📍

I couldn't stop thinking about what Faith said about her family, I thought they were close.

Cashier: "Ariana…Ariana Grande."

I smile & grab the drinks & walk back to the table sitting across from Faith.

Faith: "Thanks."

I want to ask her more about her family, I just don't want to come off too pushy.

Ariana thoughts: "I'll ask her about music ya slowly ease into it."

Ariana: "So umm how's the music going you know producing & everything." I nervously ask her.

Faith: "It's alright nothing really happening." She takes a sip of her coffee. "People are staring at us."

I turn around & see people taking pictures & I smile at them nervously.

Ariana: "Sorry, it kinda slips my mind, I don't always remember that I'm a famous celebrity." I sigh.

Faith: "Hey it's okay it can happen to anyone."

It's not okay. I wanted to hangout with her today & I forgot. When I'm really into things I never realized I'm famous, I just feel like a normal girl who doesn't have to worry about her celebrity duties.

Ariana: "This was supposed to just us hanging out, not everyone talking about us." I sigh. "My dumb ass really mess thing up." I smile nervously.

Faith: "I wouldn't say that, it's just part of career you know & it's not like you can choose whether they acknowledge you."

She's not wrong but we're getting off. I can still feel people looking over at our table, if we stay any longer the paparazzi will show up.

Ariana: "When do you have to go to work?

Faith: "In an hour or two, I'm not entirely sure."

Ariana: "You're not uncomfortable about everyone staring at you, if you are we can go." She did look uneasy to me.

Faith: "Nah I'm fine just feels weird having all the attention toward you." 

We finished our drinks & we left & some fans  stopped me & I greeted them. After all that I took her home so she could get ready for her job. I still felt horrible about it & also still couldn't get it off my mind, what she told me about her family.