28

Mani Pov

I walked out back and helped fix plates for everyone. I fixed my lil family plates then went and sat down with them.I was sitting on Robert lap feeding him and laughing when Mya came up to me.

"Excuse me why u sitting on my man?"

she put her hands on her hips.

I laughed at this hoe.

"Mad cuz he needs some good pussy tire of old dried out pussy."

I stood to my feet.

"First off I would really appreciate if u don't curse round all these kids and them mama and grandparents have some respect. And lastly, Robert know what we do in the bedroom is something he can't give up so u can't take yo trotting behind on somewhere else cuz this bond we got can't be broken."

and with that, I folded my arms.

She mugged me.

"Its ok I'll be back." she walked off.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat back on Robert lap.Robert turned my head to him and kissed me.

"I love u."

"U better," he smirked.

"I love u too." I kissed him.

"Ewww." the kids beside us laughed.

We stopped and finished eating.Later on, we just sat and talked to everyone. Then we packed up left to Robert house. Or should I say our new home?

We walked in and I took Em to her room and Robert took Junior to his.It was late so I went and showered. I got out like 30 min later. I put on my boyshorts and a big shirt.I walked in the room and seen Robert laying down on the bed watching tv.

I walked over and straddled him.

"I had fun today."

"I did too I like spending time with your family."

"Our family." I leaned down and kissed him.

He squeezed my butt.

I moaned up against his mouth.

He flipped us over. 

I laughed at him.

He slipped his hands up my shirt squeezing my breast. I moaned.He pulled my shirt off. I took his off. I slid my hands down his torso. He got so built.

This will be the first time in a long time with me and him. He started to kiss down my body.He kissed my stomach then the waistline of my shorts. He slipped off my shorts.He looked in my eyes.

"I love u."

"I love u too." and with that, he dove into me. I arched my back.

He swirled his tongue in me.

"Shit Robert .....I....missed this..."

Robert Pov

I heard her moaning. I wanted to hush before she woke the kids.I covered her mouth with my hand. I felt her vibrations on my hand.I felt her coming. I went faster.

She dug her nails in my shoulders. It actually felt good.I went deeper. She tried to run as usual. I grabbed her legs and finished. She came and I licked her up.

I licked my lips and she moaned. I love doing that. I kissed up her stomach. I slipped off my boxers.I position myself at her entrance.

"Wait for a condom."

I looked at her."Why?"

I whispered.

"Cuz im not trying to have kids right now,"

she whispered yelled.

I sighed and pulled out a condom.

She took it and slipped it on me.

I ground when she tugged me. She smirked.

I leaned in and kissed her. I slipped in and she moans up against my mouth.I ground in her. He clawed at my back. That just turned me on even more. I missed that.I went deeper till I was balls deep. Its like she hasn't changed.

She still tight as usual. I love it.

"Ry...Damn...mmmm" I sat up. I brought her legs up. I stroked in her.

"Shit." she moaned out loud.

I smacked her ass.

"Sorry," she whispered moaned.

I kept going till I couldn't take the slow shit anymore. I started to speed up. Mani was getting loud so I made her bite on a pillow.She started to pull the sheets and squeezing the pillow with her teeth.I slowed down. She started to breath heavy. I laid her legs down and grind on her.

She ended up flipping me over. She sat on top of me. She smirked.

"My turn." I smiled.

She started to grind on me. I gripped her waist. She started to bounce a lil. I loved it. I felt her tightening around me.

"Baby....im...cummin..." she placed her hands on my chest and gripped my chest.

I sat up and wrapped my hands around her. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Ready?"I felt her nod.

I started to pound in her. She bit on my shoulder. She came on me long and hard.I slowed down and made her  grind me. She moans in my ear.

"Right....there."

I scooted to the edge of the bed. I stood up and place her back to the wall.I gripped her ass and slammed into her. She moaned and cupped my face.

"Shit.....Robert ..."

"U want me?" she nodded.

"Here." I pounded in her. She screamed.

I covered her mouth.I felt my self-cumming. I released with long strokes behind it.She calmed down after she came for the second time.I didn't put her down. I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower. I then put her down and we showered.

I kept looking at her ass. Damn, I got horny again. I guess she did too cuz she smirks at me.Next thing u know I was attacking her lips. I picked her up and slipped back in.

"Robert ...Don't cum....in...me.." I nodded and pounded in her.She moaned.

I keep my pace. She came on me. I slipped out and came in the shower. She tried to catch her breath.We washed off and put on some clothes. We went and got back in the bed.

"U know that was our first since we broke up," she said.

"Ik we should have never stopped."

I smiled.

"I love u." she snuggled up to me.

"I love u too."

I pulled her on my chest and we went to sleep