27

*week Later*

RO Pov

I was stepping off the bus. I looked around and seen tall buildings. I smiled.New York I  walked to the train station. I got on and rode to my side of town.

I got off the train and walked down the street.I saw a bus going towards my mom house. I got on it and rode near her.I got off and walked down the street. I walked up to the door. She opened it. Her eyes filled with tears. "Mani ." I nodded.

I dropped everything and hugged her. I hugged her tightly. I cried on her shoulder. She pulled away.

"Baby I missed u so much."

I walked in The living room and sat. She sat next to me. The whole day we chatted. I really wanted to see my kids tho.She told me that Robert is coming tomorrow cuz she had a cookout. So I'll surprise them then.I walked up to my old room and went to sleep. I can't wait till in the morning.

**********************************

I was helping my mom put the stuff out for the cookout. We were going to eat Ribs, Hamburgers, hot dogs, Sausages, baked beans, potato salad, Mac and cheese, Pasta salad, regular salad, and more.

Me and my mom had to cook all of it. I was putting the food on the table when I heard the doorbell ring. I got nervous.I walked to the door. I opened it and it was my sister.

She screamed and hugged me.

I hugged her tightly.

"Heeyyy mani u back I missed u so much."

I hugged her tighter.

I let a few tears fall.

I love my sister.

We sat and chatted.

I told her everything.

She  hugged me again cuz I was crying. It was a lot of ppl here but I didn't see Robert anywhere.I got sad. Then the doorbell rung. I got up and opened it. But part of me wishes I didn't.

I opened the door to Robert kissing a girl.I not that mad. The kids saw me and hugged me.

"MOMMY."

Em jumped on me and Junior giggled.I got happy then Robert looked at me. He had a nervous smile. I looked at him and walked to the back with my kids.I let them walk around and play with there cousins.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and it was Robert and that girl.

"Heyy mani ." I waved.

"This is Mya my gurll." I was hurt.

Last time I checked we were starting things up again.

"Good for u." I walked off.

My heart wasn't in it to talk to him. I splashed some water on my face.Then I walked back out and socialized with my family.

Robert Pov

I know its messed up that I got another gurll but it just happened. I really like her.I saw mani over there with her sister then some nigga came and started talking to her. I got jealous.I walked over.

"Mani can I talk to u?" the dude looked at me. She nodded.

"Um I'll talk to later." she hugged him and she walked off. I sat in front of her.

"Who was that?"

"An old friend why?"

"I was just asking. Listen to mani im sorry." she chuckled.

"U expect me to accept your apologies. U tried to replace me. I bet u weren't even looking for me."

"Yes, I was."

"I guess not cuz u were to busy finding a new girl." she looked past me and chuckled.

"Or a hoe."

I turned to see Mya hugged up on that nigga mani was talking to. I sighed.

I turned around to see mani .

"Robert just face it. We should just stick to being co-parents."

she got up and walked in the house.

I followed.

She walked to her room and closed the door. I opened it and closed it back.

"Robert just leave me alone."

"No mani u are the only girl I love. I want this to work."

"WHY?! LOOK AT ALL THAT HAS TO HAPPEN SINCE WE GOT TOGETHER!! I GOT KIDNAPPED BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU AND THIS STUPID DRUG GAME!! THEN YOU COME TO MY MOMS HOUSE WITH A ANOTHER Girl KISSING ALL ON HER!! I THOUGHT U LOVED ME!! But I guess not. U don't love me. Cuz if you did u would have made an effort to find me."

she sat on the bed and cried. Not sad tears. Stress tears.I put my head down.

"Im sorry mani . I sorry for messing up your life. I knew I shouldn't have lied. If I really did leave the game I would still have u. And u wouldn't have got kidnapped and stuff. Maybe things would be better if I just leave u alone."

I walked out of the room.

I walked downstairs and went out back.

I walked up to mya.

"Mya find your own way home. We did."

I walked up to the kids.

"Heyy Em im gonna go. U staying with mommy."

"U coming back, Daddy?"

"Yes." turned to see mani .

"He coming home with us." she wiped her tears.

Em smiled and went to play.

Mani grabbed my hand and walked in the kitchen. I looked confused.

"mani I already cause enough-."

She kissed me.

I kissed back.

Then she pulled away.

"We have been thru some much to let whatever we have to go."

"We got love baby."

she blushed and kissed me.

I deepened the kiss by picking her up.

I walked over to the counter and sat her on it. I was still between her legs. I slid my hand up her dress.

"mani !"

Mani pushed me and jumped off the counter. I moved to the other side of the kitchen.

"I was going to tell u to come help with the food but I see u busy."

Jess laughed.

I smirked and mani blushed in embarrassment.

Jess walked out and mani walked to the door.She turned to me and winked at me. I smiled and she walked out of the kitchen.

I missed her...