20

*1 month later*

RO Pov

This past month has been good. But mani hormones be killing me.

First she happy then mad then she gonna cry.

But its worth it.

I always know how to deal with her moods.I was just sitting in the living room chilling. I took Em to Jess house for the weekend.

Then mani came downstairs. She came and stood in front of me. She had a mean mug and her hands on her hips.

"What's wrong?" I sighed.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did u leave the bathroom to sit up. I told u time and time again to not leave it down."I just got up and walked upstairs.

She followed me cursing me out. I walked into the room.

"U never listen to me. U always walking away." she sat on the bed.

I closed the door and locked it. I turned to her and leaned against the door with my arms folded.

"What? it looks like u wanna hit me."

"Why u mad?" I said calmly.

"Cuz u always being lazy. Get up and do something." I stood off the door.

"U look like u want to hit me. Do it I dare u."

I walked up to her. I bent to her level. She swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Go ahead and hit me," she said with fear in her eyes.

I laid her down and pinned her hand above her head. I leaned down to her ear.

"U going to  stop yelling at me." I wishpered.

I slid my hand into her boy shorts.

"If u want me just ask. No need to yell."

I slipped a finger in her.

She gasped.

I pumped my finger in her.

"See how u not mad no more." I kept going.

She moaned softly in my ear.

"U want me?"

"Mmhmm" I slid down her shorts and mine and slipped in.

"Shii"I kissed her neck.

"U still mad?" she opened her mouth.

I thrust in her.

She cringed her eyes.

"U mad?"She shook her head.

"Naw I want to hear u say it." I thrust again.

"N..N..mmmm" I went a lil deeper.

She tried to loosen my grip on her hands."Uh-huh im in control," I grunted in her ear.

She moaned.

"I love u""I..mmm shit love...u...too" I kissed her.

I felt her tighten around me."Let that shit go." she nodded and I kept hitting her spot. She released on me.

"U ready for me?""Yes...please..." she moaned. I went deep in her. She arched her back. "Shii Robert ...please..."I went deeper and released.

"That's what u wanted?"I grunted in her ear.She couldn't reply. She tried to catch her breath. I saw all the ecstasy on her face. I pulled out.

I looked at her.I went down on her. I felt her arch her back. "Shii Robert " she pulled my hair.She tried to run. I grabbed her hips. "No running." and dived back into her.

She moaned."It's too much ro ....please." I ate like I haven't eaten in days. "Im..bout...to...mmmm...cum."I sped up. She called at my shoulder. When she was about to release I pulled back and she took my manhood."SHII Robert PLEASE." she moaned.

I kept a steady pace. She came back to back.I was about to release. "I'm cumming." she nodded and I released in her.

I pulled out and stood to my feet. She laid there trying to catch her breath. I walked in the bathroom and ran her bath water.

I picked her up and took her to the tube. I sat her in it. I got the shower ready for me and got in.I cleaned my self up and got out.

I got me some boyshorts and my pjs bottoms. I got her some bra and boyshorts. And one of my big shirts.

I went and got her out and help put her clothes on. I took her to the bed and laid her down. "How u feel?""Better." she smiled.

I got in the bed and pulled her close to me."Sorry for being so rough tho." she turned to look at me."I kinda needed it.

I was being a lil bitch to u. I'm sorry.""It's ok baby. U know I love u. No matter how u feel. Imma still loves u.""I love u too baby."

"Can I ask u some?"

"Shoot?"

"What's the babies name?"

I rubbed her stomach.

"I can't tell u." I looked at her.

"Why not?"

"Cuz it is a surprise."

"Why can't I know tho?"

"Cuz it's your surprise, Robert . Please stop asking about it. I want it to be special."

"Ok fine. But it better not is something gay either. I want my son to be a real nigga."

"Boy bye. My son will be a respectful gentleman."

"Hell Naw. The nigga gonna be gay."

"So if he is?"

"I just know he better not f**k in my house."

I don't have a problem with guys I just don't want to hear or see them showing affection in front of me.

"Well he not gay so calm down."

she snuggled up to me.

"Now go to sleep." we both went to sleep