25

*Year later*

Mani Pov

it's been one year since I and Robert broke up. It was hard the first few weeks but I got over it. Maybe I and he were too good to be true.

Em is 5 now and Junior is 1. He is so cute now And I actually have a new boyfriend. His name Is Sakai He is a great guy.He owns his own car dealership and everything.

He is tall and handsome too. Of course, Robert doesn't like him  but  I don't care.We have been dating for about 8 months and it has been going great.Right now I am making lunch for us. Then Sakai came in."Wassup baby." he kissed my cheek. He sat down at the island.

I still live in my apartment Robert just left. Sometimes I wish he was holding me at night But he messed that up for me.I put his sandwich and chips in front of him. I walked and got the kids and sat them in the living room with there food.

Then I went into the living room to hear Sakai on the phone.

"Yea. I have fun last night too."

"..."

"Yea imma see u again baby."

"...."

"I love u too baby."

Then he hung up.

I walked up the stairs and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror.Why can't I find good guys?

Guys who don't lie.Guys who don't cheat.I want a guy who loves and cares for me.I wiped my tears and walked downstairs in the kitchen. Sakai was washing his dishes.

"Aye baby my boss taking us out tonight again." he lied straight thru his teeth.

I chuckled.

"Ok. Have fun." he kissed me and walked out of the kitchen.

I mugged him.

I walked in the living room and seen the kids playing.

"Time to get dressed u going over daddy house."

"Yay," Em said And Junior giggled.

I picked them up and got them changed. Then I walked to my car.I drove to Robert new house. I walked up and knocked. He opened the door with no shirt.I melted inside. He smirked.

"Heyy mani ." He bit his lip.

I shook my head.

"No women around my children."

I walked in and sat junior on the table And Em came and sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

"U know I know my limits And I don't want that nigga Sakai trying to play daddy with my kids neither."

"Don't worry about him. He bout to get dropped anyway."

"Why?"

I chocked up.

I let a tear fall.

Robert came and hugged me.

I hugged him.

"Why?"

I cried in his chest.

"Mani just calm down. He doesn't know what he missing."

I smiled.

I missed him so much.

"Robert ."

"Yea."

he placed his chin on the top of my head.

"I still love u."

he pulled away and looked in my eyes.