༒︎EP- 6༒︎

Start from the beginning

I felt very frustrated thinking about all of this. Lord! What has happened to me?

And why do I always feel that someone is keeping an eye on me everytime?

I shook my head and  sighed wanting to erase these unwanted though the from my mind. I am crazy, isn't it? But suddenly, I heard my glass slider joining my room from our garden opened and someone pushing off the curtains leading to the light falling in my room and shine through it.

I flinched at the sudden brightness seeping from it.

I could see a silhouette of a tall person enter. I widened my eyes too shocked to even react.

Who is he?

F*ck  Y/N, he must be here to kidnap you. I wanted to scream but no words cane out of my mouth to scared to even shout.

I could hear his footstep coming closer and closer to me.
I couldn't see his face but I can tell that he is muscular and somehow.... familiar?

☢︎︎𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞☢︎︎

FUCK, YOU DUMB WOMAN, SCREAM FOR HELP, her conscious yelled at her. She was about to scream but as if the man sensed what she was about to do, he cursed in his breathe and before Y/N could scream for help, the intruder ran in her direction and kept his large hand covering het mouth.

Y/N kept thrashing around terrified wanting to break free his hold but got froze when she listening to his deep husky voice.

"Hey hey, Y/N calm down. Its me."

Her eyes widened in realisation amd disbelief as she stopped thrashing in the man's hold. He gently removed his hand from her mouth and removed his arm which was wrapped around her waist to keep her in his hold.

Y/N breathed heavily and ran to open her room's light.She can't believe how can he enter in her room like this? Her hands shivered while opening the switch. As soon as she watched them on, she turned around to scream at him but instead got shut when met with a cold glare which sent shivers down her spine.

I gulped looking at the way he is clenching his jaw. But why was he here?

Was I imagining?

How can this.....

Why is he here at this time?

"Why did you do this Y/N?" He spoke in his coldest tone as Y/N stood there, too stunned to speak anything. Her brain refused to process his words as her heartbeat increased. Why did he broke into her rook like that?

Not replying to his words, she just whispered in tiny voice, "Y-You...here?"

here?"

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬!❤︎❤︎❤︎

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥! 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐲𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝.

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.ت︎

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.❤︎

𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐....𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗.
𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚋𝚢𝚎.❣︎

❣︎