Chapter 5

Horace POV

Miss Peregrine  led Enoch and I through our house until we got to my room. She started to conversation of: you guys are getting along now, blah, blah, blah, it took less time then I thought. And so on from that.

Eventually Miss Peregrine unlocked our handcuffs. I head Enoch say "Can I keep the handcuffs for a homunculi prison". She agreed, and like when this all stared... "I need to go to the washroom," Enoch said. I told him that it was alright and that I'd be by the forest.

.

.

.

.

Enoch POV

I went to the bathroom, and then went outside. While on my way to the forest, I walked through Hugh and Millard's game of football. To make everything seem genuine, I bumped into Horace, told him to 'sod off'. He looked a bit hurt, but when I ever so slightly smiled, so only he could see it, he looked better. I walked into the forest as usual, but this time I knew Horace would be coming by soon. 

I climbed up into my tree. 5 minutes. 10. 15. 20. 25. 30 MINUTES. That's when he decides to show. When he did show up, he was sweaty ,and his hair was all messed up.  He looks adorable, I thought to myself. As soon as Horace stepped into my tree-space, he walked up to me, and he kissed me. Right on the lips. Being me, I instantly kissed him back.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked him, a smile growing on my face. Horace looked at me, kinda confused.

Horace POV

"Where the hell have you been?" Enoch asked me, a cute smile/smirk growing on his face. At that, I got confused. Enoch could clearly see it. "Well...?" He asked. 

"W-What," I said. So stupid of me. 

"Where. Have. You. Been." Enoch said, a smirk definitely plastered on that beautiful, sharp, perfect face of his. 

"Well, Miss Peregrine asked me if I knew where you were," I said, innocently, "I suggested she check in the basement, or the village."

I had started rambling on about who-knows-what. Enoch put a stop to that. "shut up, or I'll kiss you" He said, " I mean kill."

"Oh, so, you'll kiss me, huh?" I asked, a smirk growing on my face. " Guess I'll have to keep talking then, huh Enoch?" Enoch started to blush, and I started to talk about politics or something like that. "Enoch?" I asked, concerned by the look on his face. Then it happened. Enoch grabbed me and shoved me up against the wall. With his face only inches away from mine Enoch whispered into my ear.

"Guess I'll have to keep my word, huh, Somnusson?" He whispered. After that, he closed the gap in between us. 

Hey Guys! Sorry if I don't post for awhile, I have a Band/Web thing on Wednesday, and a Band thing next Monday. I'm quite excited for the new PJO tv series. I aslo have a presentation tomorrow that I'm not at all done. Comment or vote for this, please. Have yourselves a very pleasant day.

05/09/22 (that's when I wrote this, sorry I just forgot to publish it)