Chapter 4

Horace POV

In an instant Enoch was on top of me, but this time kissing me all over.  When he found my soft spot, I let out a loud moan. God could I have been any louder? I thought this while Enoch was sucking on my neck (A/N: You thought I was gonna say dick didn't you, you dirty little shit). It then dawned on me that people might be able to see my hickey. They would then think that Enoch and I did the dirty. As if sensing it, Enoch whispered in my ear that everything would be alright. After that me proceeded to button up my shirt and once again whispered that no one would know.

Soon enough we heard the lunch bell. Enoch started to panic and have anxiety. I haven't noticed his anxiety too much before this. We headed upstairs, and he started to turn red. Bronwyn, being like a mother to all of us, was the first to notice this. 

"What's going on?" She said, clearly suspicious.

"N-nothing," Enoch stammered.

"Sure, I'll see if Millard knows" She had a look on her face that seemed like she knew everything.

A scowl grew on Enoch's face. It sure seemed easy to pretend that something didn't happen.

Enoch POV

(A/N: I will probably write in Enoch's POV more just cuz I find it easier.)

When Bronwyn threatened to ask Millard to stalk us, I got upset. Horace was looking at me kinda nervously, so I think I might have a huge scowl. Just as Miss Peregrine walked in, My scowl disappeared. She must have thought that Horace and I weren't fighting anymore. Which we weren't, I wouldn't be able to be near him anymore if we got un-cuffed.

Miss Peregrine smiled at us. "You two seem to be getting along much better," she said. Only because she was looking for a reaction, I slightly nodded. Enough that only she would see.

Hey! Sorry for not posting much, and that this chapter's really short, schools been though. Happy belated Harry Potter day(2nd), Starwars day(4th), and Happy Cinco De Mayo(today).  I had a track meet yesterday (I didn't win anything, which is bullshit). Have a great time and please comment and or vote, it helps a lot. Byeee besties :)