Chapter 2

Horace POV

Reluctantly, I followed him. It was the most awkward I think I've ever felt in my life. Sooner than I would've liked, we got to the bathroom. I stumbled as we walked in, and I was worrying that Millard would be naked, watching us.

"Come on, we don't got all day," Enoch stated grumpily.

"But, don't you feel weird?" I said nervously not wanting to make it more awkward than it already was.

"Watch me for all I care, but you best believe that I'm not gonna stand around and piss my pants." 

After he said that, I was forced into the bathroom. I felt a tug on my arm as Enoch unzipped his pants. Instead of wearing his usual overalls, today he was wearing a pair of baggy jeans and a faded blue t-shirt. I have to admit, I think Enoch's looking hot today. While I was thinking, I forgot where I was. I looked down. That was certainly not what I planned on seeing today. I saw Enoch O'Connor's dick. Lets just say that if he fucked me I wouldn't be able to walk for weeks.

.

.

.

Enoch POV 

I think I saw Horace look at me. Well, more specifically, I think I just saw Horace Somnusson look at my dick. He was blushing, and I didn't know what to do with myself. I zipped up my jeans, walked over to the sink, and washed my hands. I have to admit, seeing Horace blush because of me is far from the worst thing that happened to me today. I decided to confront him about it. 

"Hey Somnusson," that would make a good start, right, " Saw you starring today, what's up?" That was perfect. To tell the truth, I am gay, and I do have a crush on the boy handcuffed to me. I don't blush, I've trained myself not to. I saw his face go red. 

"I-I got lost in my thoughts and forgot not to look down," he answered. This seemed likely, but there was a stutter there. "It was so b-big," I heard him whisper to himself.

"What was that?" I asked, and smirk forming on my lips. Oh I just loved when his face turned that bright crimson red.

"N-nothing," he said that in just barley a whisper.

Horace saw the smirk on my lips, and he somehow turned more red. To see the reaction he would get, I pushed him up against the bathroom wall. I leaned in as if to kiss him and right before our lips met I stopped. Trying to confirm something I've thought for a while, I decided to whisper in his ear.

"I know you're gay," I so kindly whispered.

"How did you find out?" Horace said in a panic.

"I didn't," I said still in my soft voice, the smirk reformed on my lips, and I pretended to kiss him. "Want to go somewhere Somnusson?"

A/N: Hey Besties sorry for this crappy chapter, I'm trying very hard and if I get some requests I might start a one shot book.  I'll try and post and eventually tell you somethings about me. I have a lot of school and was working on homework pretty much for 4 hours. Happy readings besties. Smut might come later.