《 𝟐 》

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴✶

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴

My hands gripped the steering wheel as I stared at the finish line just up ahead. My other hand clutching the gearstick as I switched gears.

"I'on know why he thought he could keep up with me." I laughed as I crossed the finish line.

I stepped on the brakes and turned my wheel to side. Once my car had came to a complete stop, I opened my door and stepped out.

Everyone around me cheered and I smiled. "Saint, that was so sexy. If you ever need anything, just meet me in the back room." Some random groupie told me.

I smirked at her. "Thanks, mami." I say before walking away.

Saint was the nickname given to me by my older brother Oscar. I didn't wanna be Lil Spooky, I hated that damn name. So they named me Saint instead and gave that name to my twin brother Cesar.

I made my way over to the car of the guy I just beat. I leaned against his car window. "Told you, you couldn't keep up with me." I laughed as I held my hand out.

He rolled his eyes. "Man, whatever. I'mma get you next time." He slapped the thick wad of twenty dollar bills in my hand.

I counted through to make sure nothing was missing before nodding and walking away.

"See there go Speedy Gonzalez right there." My best friend Jaylen laughed as he pointed at me.

"Oh, you got jokes huh?" I said as I pushed his shoulder.

"Wassup V." I greeted Veronica who had her back turned to me, talking to somebody.

"Hey C." She turned around and I got a glimpse of the girl she was talking to. I smirked when I noticed who she was.

So this is what my new neighbor looks like up close. She's pretty as hell.

"This is my new friend, Ximena. She just moved here." Veronica said.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I know. She lives across the street from me." I told her.

Veronica's neck snapped in the direction of Ximena. "Bitch~, why didn't you tell me." Veronica gasped.

Ximena shrugged shyly. "I only saw him once, I wouldn't say that we met or anything." She defended.

"Well, since we haven't met officially. I'm Carlos." I said and she nodded. "Nice to meet you." She spoke shyly.