《 𝟏𝟗 》

𝘛 𝘪 𝘮 𝘦  𝘚 𝘬 𝘪 𝘱

𝘟 𝘪 𝘮 𝘦 𝘯 𝘢

"No, baby. You put it on my roots." I instructed. 

Carlos offered to help me redye my hair jet black but he's acting really stupid right now.

"Ohh. Why you ain't say the before?" He smacked his lips before focusing on applying the dye to my roots.

I laughed at this and recorded him. He threw up a gang sign in the camera making me end it.

After watching the video over a few times, I decided to post it on my close friends.

Feeling Carlos' movements stop, I look up to see what he's doing.

He stood there, staring at me with a huge smile on his face. "What?" I ask, a goofy smile resting on my face.

"Nothing mamas. You just look so pretty." He complimented. I poke my bottom lip out. "Aww, baby. Thank you." I grab his face and place a few tap kisses on his lips.

"Meni, I have to pee! Hurry up!" Estrella yells, banging on the bathroom door.

I pull away before opening the door. "Go use mamá's bathroom." I tell her before shutting the door back.

Her light foot steps retreat to the other side of the house where my mom's room is. I sit down on the side of the bathtub and put a plastic shower cap on as we wait for the color to set in my hair.

We both look up at the sound of my phone ringing. I grab it and answer the facetime call from Jamal.

"Hey, Ximena. You and Carlos coming to Ruby's New Year's party later?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No, Carlos wants to go race tonight. Sorry, Mal." I tell him

Jamal lets out a dramatic sigh, throwing his head back. "Please. Ruby really wants you guys to come over. He said he wanted to talk to Carlos."

We share a look of confusion. "Uh, igh. We can slide over there for a lil bit." Carlos spoke up.

"Really!" Jamal exclaims. I nod and smile. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Jamal starts dancing while I give him a weird look.

"I think he forgot we were on the phone." I mumble watching him do the weirdest dance.