Chapter 13: Gleam Eyes

Start from the beginning

"Why are you behaving like this, milady? I'm just following orders." Kuradeel said.

"No! And what kind of orders were you even following?! You were stalking me in my house!" 

"He... What?" 

As soon as Diluc heard that from Asuna, he immediately went in front of her to defend her. Kuradeel was angry when he saw Diluc fighting back.

"Why the hell are you stalking my girlfriend? Answer honestly and I might hold back." Diluc threatens him. 

But Kuradeel wasn't taking any of his crap. "Don't mess with me, kid! Do you know who I am?" 

"I don't know. Judging from your face, you're the reason why the middle finger was invented." 

This agitated Kuradeel even more. "What did you say?! I am a member of the Knights of the Blood Oath!"

"So? I'm also a member of the Knights of Favonius, also the Knight Captain of said guild. What does you have to be in a guild supposed to surprise me?" 

This caught everyone's attention. While walking back after buying some snacks for their dungeon clearing, both Koharu and Kaeya came running and went in front of Asuna protecting her from Kuradeel.

Kuradeel on the other hand got more irritated than before. He then pulled up his menu and sends Diluc a dueling request. Diluc sighed and looked at Asuna and she nods her head.

"Are you sure? This might cause a war between factions." 

"Don't be so overdramatic, dude." Kaeya said.

"Yeah there's no need for that." Koharu said.

"Don't worry, I'll tell the commander about this." Asuna said.

"Alright." 

Diluc said as he pressed the circle button on his console, accepting the duel between him and Kuradeel. The others players along with Asuna, Kaeya, and Koharu stepped back as Diluc pulls out an iron sword, not wanting the waste its sharpness after having it grinded yesterday from the blacksmith back in Mondstadt, he uses an iron sword. 

This however, made Kuradeel angry. Thinking that Diluc is playing with him which he is. Wanting nothing more than to make him look bad in front of Asuna, he prepared his weapon. As the timer located on top of them reached zero the duel began.

Kuradeel started thinking of ways to defeat him since he has a Vision and a Pyro one at that. He started thinking of a strategy. Diluc on the other hand threw the iron sword towards him and ran as fast as he can. Kuradeel defends himself by deflecting the blade and was then punched in the face by Diluc sending him flying off a few distance between them.

"Damn you!" 

Kuradeel yelled as he charges in without any strategy at all. Diluc on the other hand took out a dagger and then deflected Kuradeel's sword as the two were in a blade lock, Diluc looked at Kuradeel with a pissed off look on his face.

"Tell me, does it feel good? Going up to someone's house and started stalking them under the pretense of being ordered to? You're nothing but a filth in my eyes and I will make you regret your actions." 

Diluc then used this chance to stomp on his foot making Kuradeel lose his the blade lock and before Kuradeel could do something, Diluc then stabs his other foot making him lose his health to the yellow zone. Because of this, the winner was clear. It was Diluc.

But it wasn't enough for Diluc. He grabbed Kuradeel by his armor and lifted the man up to the sky. 

"I don't want you near Asuna again you hear me? One word and you'll be sent to the First floor with your stuff ripped off from you. You hear me?!"