Chapter 13: Gleam Eyes

Shortly after Asuna and Diluc confessed to each other at the great tree under the city of Mondstadt. The two of them went to the Dawn Winery Inn and Asuna slept there, Diluc on the other hand did the same, the two slept together under the same roof but they slept in different rooms.

Months later, the Clearing Group managed to fight off until Floor 74. There were tons of people who died yet they still managed to prevail. It's been a few weeks since they defeated the boss in Floor 73. Players were all lining up to gain experience and Cor. Tons of players were already done marking up small dungeons. 

Date: October 18, 2024
Location: Floor 74, Clamdet. 

In the town of Clamdet, it was still early in the morning but Diluc himself along with Kaeya and Koharu were already there, waiting for Asuna, it was for them to go out and explore a dungeon like they promised

Kaeya lets out a huge yawn as he stretches his arms. "When's Asuna going to come?" He asked.

"I don't know." Diluc responded.

"I'm going to go buy some treats over there." Koharu pointed at a shop owned by an NPC.

"I'll go with you." Kaeya said. "Just stay put, Diluc." 

"Yeah, yeah." 

As both Koharu and Kaeya went to the shop leaving Diluc alone. The redhead teen lets out a yawn as well while waiting for Asuna. Then, out of nowhere. The teleporter glows up in a blue color and then Asuna came flying out from the teleporter. 

"Wait what?!" 

Was all Diluc could say as he catches Asuna as she was sent flying from the teleporter. The two of them crashed to the ground, the two also groaned out in pain. Diluc was on top of Asuna while they were on the ground. 

"Asuna, are you alright?" Diluc asked.

"Yeah, thanks for the catch. But mind getting your hand off of me?" She asked as Diluc looked down only to his his right hand squishing Asuna's right breast. "You do know what comes after this, right?" She asked.

"Not in the face-"

Asuna out of nowhere pulls Diluc down and kissed him on the cheek. "Now get out." She said with a joyful tone.

Diluc sighed as he lets out a chuckle. He then got up and offers his hand to Asuna. the brunette accepted his hand and Diluc pulled her to him. The two of them dusted themselves up as the teleporter was activated again. 

Asuna lets out a scowl as the one who appeared from the teleporter was none other than her bodyguard. A player by the name of Kuradeel. Kuradeel himself is a man with pony-tailed, long, black hair. Judging by his appearance alone, he seems to be in his early twenties. He wears a standard white and red Knights of the Blood Oath uniform with a white and red metal chest plate, greaves and shoes, as well as white metal bracers, brownish-gray gloves and a white cape.