CH 69: The wind whistled in my ear.

The wind whistled in my ear. I don't know how long it ran. The horse stopped.

Shen Hong was holding the horse's belly. They ran open. The mountain road was bumpy and they didn't dare to stop. Until now, they felt that they were in a state of tumult and almost vomiting.

He has already run to the middle of the mountain. Looking back, there is no shadow of the wolf catching up.

A new recruit said, "yes, it's saved."

Shen Hong looks at his waist blankly. When he comes, he grabs a bamboo stick. Now he gives it to Heyan. When he remembers Heyan, his face turns pale again and he trembles and asks in a trembling voice What about Heyan? "

There is only a bamboo stick. Shen Hong has lost one of the only mandarin duck knives. The other is inserted in the wolf's throat. Heyan has no weapons. The three wolves are fierce. How can he hide by himself?

"Shall we go back and have a look?" He mustered up courage.

"What nonsense are you talking about," Zheng Xuan looked at him coldly. "Those wolves are there, and we can hardly get out and go back to die?"

"But he Yan is behind. He can't do it alone." When Shen Hong thought of Heyan, his eyes turned red. He thought he Yan was a good man. They were still eating pine nuts together.

"Didn't he ask us to go down the mountain to find the coach?" "Let's go down the mountain and tell the coach to save people," said the new soldier

"No way."

Shen Hong looked at Zheng Xuan in disbelief. Zheng Xuan's face did not change. "If you tell the coach, the coach will know that we have crossed the mountain."

"He just saved us. If it wasn't for Heyan, we would have been dead!" Shen Hong said in a high voice.

"No doubt, we'll all die when we're dealing with wolves." Zheng Xuan's voice was higher than Shen Hong's, "crossing the mountain is a violation of military orders. If it's light, it's a stick's responsibility; if it's heavy, it's head landing. Is it necessary to let others die for a dead Heyan! Shen Hong, do you want to do this? "

Shen Hong is stunned by the roar. He was timid and timid. If he hadn't been in trouble at home, he would have been a pharmacist all his life. Now, when things happen suddenly, I feel flustered. When I hear that Xu Hui's head falls to the ground, I feel chilly.

His family still has a mother to serve. If he dies and there is no man in the family, how can the whole family live?

"I I... " Shen Hong was unable to speak.

"After going down the mountain, when nothing happened, when the sun went down, he told the instructor that he Yan did not listen to people's dissuasion and climbed over the mountain, but could not find it everywhere." Zheng Xuan had no feelings.

This is not only to block his last life, but also to charge him with violating military orders. Shen Hong shakes her head, but the other two people are already worried about their punishment, so they accept. Zheng Xuan stares at Shen Hong and says, "if you want to complain, you can go there. If you want to complain, you will see whether the head coach believes you or us."

After that, he did not care what Shen Hong looked like, and drove his horse forward. Shen Hong had no choice but to keep up with the mountain.

......

It was getting late and there was almost no light in the jungle.

The horses lost their way on the white moon mountain. Heyan held the bamboo stick and looked back. He was relieved and finally got rid of the wolves.

It was the first time to see such a wild wolf in pursuit. He Yan curled his mouth and thought of the wolf he met in desert county. At that time, there was a famine in Mo County, and all the wolves within a hundred Li radius were caught and eaten. It was not as arrogant as that in Baiyue mountain. With this in mind, I felt that Zheng Xuan's hanging eyes did not have a brain. How could he want to catch wolf cubs? Wolves are animals that can't be tamed. What can be domesticated is domestic dogs that can wag their tails at people, and wolves can only bite people's throats.

The horse made a circle and stopped walking.

here is as like as two peas in the woods. She just ran away from the wolves and failed to mark the trees. She was afraid that she had already crossed the hill and didn't know where it was. If Shen Hong didn't tell Liang Ping in time, when it was dark, the forest would not be able to go out. There was no huozhezi. They were afraid of meeting wild animals, so they would have to spend the night on the mountain.

She thought to herself, sighed, turned over and dismounted to find out if there was any wind proof cave around her. As soon as she got down from the horse, she suddenly felt a little wrong.

I can't tell why. What I have to say is probably my intuition about danger after years of fighting on the battlefield. Her subconscious side of the head, then feel a dark shadow from the top of her head, something rubbed her neck, with a trace of blood.

The horse is frightened and raises its front hooves. Heyan doesn't tighten the reins. The horse rushes forward without turning back. In a blink of an eye, he disappears in the deep forest. When she looked back, she saw the dark shadow that had just rushed over. She was lying in the grass, showing two blue eyes.

It was a wolf just now.

He Yan looked at the wolf, and then looked at the direction of its attack, the heart suddenly realized. A few wolves just now, there was a clever one. Knowing that he could not catch up with Heyan, he took a short cut. Baiyue mountain is not Heyan's territory, but it is the territory of mountain animals here. I think it has been lurking for a long time again. When he Yan relaxes his vigilance, he jumps up and bites her throat.In fact, the wolf almost succeeded.

He Yan touched his neck, hot feeling, stained with a hand of blood. The wolf saw that a blow failed, showing fangs, from the back of Heyan.

He Yan rolled around on the ground and avoided its claws. He was worried. Now that the horse is gone, he can only fight with the wolf, but she has only this stick.

When Shen Hong went up the mountain, she even took a bunch of darts. She thought, the horizontal stick went forward and threw at the wolf's head.

The bamboo stick cleaved on the wolf's head with a "bang" sound. The wolf's head was tilted and only a little blood was shed. Looking at Heyan, he gave two angry howls and jumped back.

"What a broken stick!" He Yan scolded and dodged, but the wolf was very cunning. Instead of attacking directly, he came from behind, intending to bite her neck. He Yan hid several times, but was bitten by it and stabbed the wolf's belly with his elbow bent. The wolf was beaten and cried out and threw her under him.

One man and one wolf wrestled with each other, and the grass and leaves in the forest were rustling. Heyan tugged at the wolf's head to keep the wolf's mouth from biting him. In his heart, he thought whether he would bite the wolf with his mouth? As soon as she thought of this, she suddenly felt that her feet were empty. Before she could respond, she just felt that she fell down and heard the "ordinary" sound. The next moment, she and the wolf fell to the ground together.

The sky became a round one, and the branches looked higher. Under the feet is the potholes of soil, and a wolf just stood up.

She fell into a trap with the wolf.