CH 62: On this day

On this day, he Yan was surrounded by the recruits who came to make friends with her until midnight. He did not know how many people had promised to teach them the art of knife until midnight. Because it's too late today, I don't plan to go to the training ground at night.

Wheat lay facing her with a hand on the back of her head. His eyes were shining and he said to her, "ah Ho, it's really magnificent today."

"You say," He Yan pondered for a while and said, "when I compared swords with Uncle Huang today, did Xiao Dudu finish reading it?"

She was still thinking about Xiao Jue in the daytime. She had such a delicate Sabre technique that Xiao Jue left without reading it? Why not spend some time on her? Maybe it is because Xiao Jue thinks that her Sabre skill is very ordinary and not worth paying attention to?

"Eh?" Wheat didn't expect Heyan to ask about it. He tried to recall it for a while, and then he said, "the governor came for a while and left again, but you are too nervous at the last moment of the sword. We all look at you and don't see when the governor left. We should Have you finished watching it

He Yan turned over.

"Ahoga, do you want the governor to see it?" Asked wheat.

"Naturally, I want to learn civil and military skills and sell them to the emperor's house. I had to sell it first. He didn't even look at it. How could he know that I was the first in Liangzhou

Xianghongshan's slow voice came, "now your reputation as the number one in Liangzhou has been well known. Don't worry, there will be people looking for you to compare this and that in a few days. This kind of opportunity is innumerable, and there will always be time for governor Xiao to see it."

That's good, he Yan thought, closing his eyes.

......

The next morning, just after the weight-bearing run, Liang Ping came to Heyan and said, "come here."

He Yan didn't know why, so he followed him to the long road behind the arena, and saw two people leading three horses. The two men, he Yan, also remember their faces. They were both the head of Liangzhou health station. One of them was Du Mao, who often came to talk to Liang Ping. The other was a small old man with gray hair, named Ma Damei.

"Coach Liang, this is..." He Yan didn't understand. He asked her to be a coach because she was excellent? How can recruits be instructors? Promotion is not like this. Besides, she doesn't want to be a coach in liangzhouwei!

Fortunately, Liang Ping's words let her down.

Liang Ping said, "you didn't say on the stage the day before yesterday that you can take on any challenge in Liangzhou Weili. One game a day, one victory in each field?"

Although he Yan didn't understand what he meant, he nodded and said, "not bad."

"Today we three will compete with you on horseback and shoot." Du Mao stepped forward and handed the reins of the horse to Heyan's hand, "now compare!"

"Ah?" He Yan was surprised, "do you compare with me?"

She set up a challenge arena to be famous among the recruits. She didn't want to be a coach. What's going on with these coaches? They are not young men. How can they compete with her? Is there a conspiracy?

Her wary eyes fell on several people's eyes, and Ma Damei, a thin old man with gray hair, said with a smile: "what's the matter? Young man, do you dare not compare with us? I thought you were a brave man, but I was afraid of that? "

Ma Damei laughed and her face was full of wrinkles, but it was not ugly. Instead, she was as kind as her elders. However, he Yan also knew that he was not as kind as he was on the surface. Listening to these words, every word was a stirring general. It's just that if she doesn't go, she'll have a reputation of being timid. Xiao Jue, who can't tolerate sand in her eyes, will not let her go to Jiuqi camp.

Thinking of this, she would smile heartily, "how can? I'm just afraid of being humiliated in front of the teachers, and I'm hesitant. Since you are willing to teach me, how dare you be disrespectful. It's a contest, a match. "

Liang Ping looked at each other, nodded and said, "good!"

He Yan has now become a celebrity of Liangzhou Wei, but if there is a disturbance, it is well known. As soon as the three coaches wanted to compete with Heyan in riding and shooting, all the recruits immediately went crazy and wanted to see it, but they were stopped by their own coach and only allowed to train in the arena.

This was naturally arranged by Shen Han. Although Xiao Jue only said he wanted to try Heyan, he could not try it with the reputation of the whole Liangzhou health education leaders. If he Yan wins, will these recruits serve him or his own tutor? It's hard to say.

So it's better to hide.

The recruits can't go around and watch the excitement. Cheng Lishu, who is not a recruit, can't do it either. He was locked in the room of Liangzhou garrison, and there were guards outside. He couldn't get out.

He didn't know that he Yan was going to compete in horse riding and shooting, so he was suddenly shut up. He thought something was wrong with Liangzhou Wei. He beat the door and said, "what's the matter? Is there a mutiny? Why don't you let me out, uncle? Why do you shut me up

Outside came the guard's impassioned voice, "little childe, the governor said that you have to copy Zhaoming Wenxuan three times before you can go out."

"I think you want me dead! Why don't you just kill me? " Cheng Lishu sat down at the table, three times, he couldn't finish copying for a month!Outside, Shen Han and Xiao Jue are going out.

Shen Han looked behind him and said, "Master Cheng likes Heyan very much. If he Yan really has a problem, will he have another purpose to get in touch with Mr. Cheng? "

"Very likely." Xiao Jue said, "the nine flag camp is what Cheng Lishu told him."

Shen Han was silent for a moment and then said, "if it is, it will be really bad."

Among the recruits of liangzhouwei, there are people with ulterior motives. Heyan is one of them. He Yan is by no means the only one. If there are others, they are passive. What's more, they knew nothing about it. If it wasn't for Xiao Jue's good health this time, he could see that he Yan's body method was different, and the whole Liangzhou Wei had become the property of others.

While they were talking, they had already reached the side of the horse road in the arena. However, he Yan's four men, each holding a horse, stood at the end of the track. First, Liang Ping, then Du Mao, then Ma Damei, and finally Heyan, all of them.

He Yan is standing on the most side, her horse is also the smallest, about to take care of her figure, she turned over and mounted the horse skillfully, holding the reins in hand, carrying the arrow barrel and long bow on her back, and she was not like the frail youth that she saw on weekdays.

He didn't even have a riding suit. The sun shone on his red vigorous clothes, and his delicate eyebrows and eyes were plated with a special heroic spirit. However, he Yan's lips were smiling, and the appearance of his golden sword and iron horse was just like that of a young general.

Shen Han secretly glanced at Xiao Jue on his side. The latter looked lazy and indifferent, and didn't know what he was thinking. However, Shen Han knew that he Yan was a little like him for a moment.