CHAPTER ONE.

"My son always remember that God is LOVE, he is friends of sinners but in as much as we are not perfect we have to work towards perfection". Was the word my mother always say to me I am father chetam. I knew I was different right from my childhood, I get excited at the sight of di*ks, I get hard on sometimes. Chetam enjoys hugging men just to feel their di*k. But he was from a staunch catholic family.he was hiding this part him of to the world. Chetam was the head of the block rosery and the head of the man servers, he was loved by all the church even the parish priest likes him. Chetam have the gift of healing. Which made him more famous. He battled with his inner demons each time praying to God to take that gay part of him away he will fast and pray.he would do penance, ricite the hundred decade of rosery yet nothing happened. He fell into depression many times but kept a  smiling face solving other people's problems while he battle his. With time the urge to see di*ks and feel the touch of man grew more. There is this boy in the man server who likes chetam so much that he can't do  without chetam by his side. Andy loved chetam and chetam loves him too. But due to their religious beliefs they stick to praying the gay away but nothing changed.
Fast forward to many years later both of them were in the same senior seminary school.....Their love for one another knew no bounds. So it happened after evening mass both of them went to shower when chetam's eye mistakenly saw Andy's di*k hung perfectly on his waist the cap with a birthmark. It was a sight to behold the cap was well carved pink like a ladies mouth coated with pink lipstick. Chetam was hard he tried to hide his throbing  di*k but it was late Andy reached out u have a nice di*k touching it while chetam stood there his hands covering his face. Now Andy was hard now he went down took chetam's di*k in his mouth sucking him till he came. Chetam was a virgin till he was given a blow job. So he went on his knees stroked Andy's di*k for sometime before he took him inside his mouth he sucked him till he came. Andy took him up kissed him looking into his eyes I love u chetam and I have waited for this day and I am glad my wish came to pass. This event changed everything chetam stood for.....Chetam and Andy was waxing strong in their relationship. After early morning prayers they entered Andy's hostel as Ave Maria was playing they removed their white robe. They laid down stroking each other's di*k as the music blast from the speakers. Then chetam said to Andy "I am ready to feel u deep inside of ME" kissing his body gently. "Are you sure you want to go through that process now pointing at his di*k". "Yes I am OK".... "if you say so" he got up took the vascline from his dressing table. He lubed up his di*k and chetam's a*s he began to push it in gently as he kissed and touch chetam's nipples then he move to his di*k stroking it as he moved in till he could feel his bubic hair touch chetam's a*s cheek he waited for some minutes working on chetam's body with his hands and mouth. Then he began to pound  the warmth and tightness of chetam's a*s made him lose control he kept pounding chetam till he felt his di*k contrasting there by exploding his thick sperm inside chetam. He laid on his body kissing him then he turned lubed up his a*s and gradually guided chetam's di*k inside his hole to chetam's surprise he was lose chetam fuvked him side ways then Andy took control and rode chetam to climax. They cleaned up and went about their duties stealing kisses when they are alone knowing the consequences of being caught in such act to they were extra careful not to blow their cover.
That evening they sat in the chapel praying after the prayers they took a walk. "I know you must wonder why I am not a virgin down there like you" said Andy looking around "hey can we change the topic" said chetam "but just you may know I was surprised but never judged nor intend to ask" replied chetam. Laughing at him they sat a the chair in the garden under the tree. "Well I started having sex with girls at early stage of my life it was with girl at first they want to have a taste of my big cassava so I gave each and every one of them what they want, but it wasn't who I was."so one day after early morning mass I wanted to tell father Theo that am through and about to go home when I walked in on him with an erection I stood there just staring at him but mostly his di*k". "Oh Andy you are here" father Theo said ignoring the fact that he is naked with a hard on in front of me. Andy swallowed hard when father Theo caught him by surprise "will u stand there just looking at it you can come and touch it if u want it doesn't bite". Father Theo stood up from were he was sitting went where Andy was standing touched his di*k then kissed him. And they were on the bed father Theo wet his a*s held Andy's  hands together and rode him to high way and hedges till he came screaming and shaking in ecstacy. Father Theo flipped him over lubed his now over fingered ass up and plunged his di*k in he fuvked Andy till he came Andy came for the second time. They cleaned up. "Now this will be our little secret on no account should u tell anyone about this" he gave him money for pain relief drugs Andy said "bless me father" while father Theo replied "bless u son". "That was how I began to fuvk with father Theo dumping all the whole girls". I and father Theo will make out at the changing room he will just lift his white robe up and bend over while father Theo will bang him from the back after which father Theo will make him lie down as he mount on him and ride him with his a*s till he will cum.
Father Theo was good to me and I loved him likewise, he told me "how many parish girls and married women come to seduce him but he turn them down". "To my shock father Theo told me to get ready for a meeting with the most philanthropic man in the church". Andy got ready he sat in the front seat as father Theo made a call "yes sir we are on our way coming". Now he turned to me kissed me for awhile and said "what ever happens where we are going should stay between us do u understand me my little prince". Andy nodded, good his car was tinted so nobody can see what's going on inside of the car as he drove off Andy's eyes went to his di*k and saw the print in his tourser he undid his belt "what are u doing?" asked father Theo" just watch the road and maintain the stiren"... "you are naughty" said Theo. Andy sucked him till he came. He cleaned him up with the wipes in his car.
They got to the man's house he was alone and on his singlet with losed boxers drinking wine. "Oh you are welcome" he said to them Andy was looking around at the beauty of the house. "Sit down please what do I offer you"... "u know my usual"....... "hey my little friend what do I give u"... oh! malt will do" said Andy the man laughing "we don't do malt here"......" OK fine I will take whatever father Theo is drinking".... they looked at each other making the man to ask "are you sure?"...." yes I am"..." OK if you say so". They brought champagne they drank and the next thing Andy saw was the man touching father Theo who drew down his boxers revealing a short fat di*k without wasting time he took it inside his mouth like magic I took father Theo's di*k too sucking the life out of it then the man brought lubes and penertrated father Theo who's ass was at the edge of the cussion he fuvked him as I played with their nipples then the man told me to eat his a*s that was my first time and I did  a horrible job which I made up fuvking the man real good". The man fuvked Father Theo like there was no holiness in him then the man fuvked me making my leg touch my head as he held me into his embrace fuvking Me while father Theo was fuvking him too after the fuvking session I and father Theo cooked and we ate and went to sleep . We stayed there for four days doing nothing but shopping, eating, drinking and fuvking he transfered ten million into father Theo's account and 2 million into my account promised to sponsor my seminary school till I finished.